Best Bubblegum pink nail polish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bubblegum pink nail polish?

hi all! any recs for a nice bubblegum pink nail polish? matte or shimmer finish is good. TIA!~
    Last edited by aveline; 27-01-2004, 01:17 AM.

I think I've seen some very beautiful shades of pink at RMK... they have lots of colours...you could go check them out at isetan Scotts or Wisma.... HTHs....

Comment

Oops,pardon me for my ignorance. But how does bubblegum pink looks like? Bright?Light?Rich?Neutral? Or is there example of anything that comes in this colour?

Comment

bubblegum pink is just like the colour I'm using for my fonts now.
        Last edited by aveline; 26-01-2004, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I've got an Essie n/p in Fruit Sangria that looks pretty much like that

Comment

Essie's lily pond is bubblegum pink i have it

Comment

thanx ladies! hmm... which is better? fruit sangrai or lily pond? i'm looking for a medium pink, not shocking pink. i can't rely on the website swatches, they absolutely dun fit!!

Comment

How about OPI It's Sheer Luck? It's light pink

Comment

Cant help much I have not seen the Lily pond before

Comment

Hmm.. Maybe you can try "Whisper" ? To me, it's a Pink-pink.

For the bright electric pink ( is that what you mean by bubble gum?), "Pansy" would be a good try.:red:

Comment

haha... guess what, i'm just so tempted to buy everything you all mention from the transdesign website! anyone planning to buy from there soon?

Comment

Try OPI's Chapel of Love! I'm having it on my nails now, it's not really a milky bubblegum pink, but a slightly brighter pink with a touch of coral and golden shimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by aveline
                          haha... guess what, i'm just so tempted to buy everything you all mention from the transdesign website! anyone planning to buy from there soon?
                          i m tempted to buy too after seeing so many beautiful colours..

If anyone's planning to buy, pls pm us...

Comment

:yaya: bubblypink,
                            how about doing us an intro and telling us more about yourself and how you found out about us in CozyBabes

:bye: see you around

Comment

okie..

Thx

Comment

Working...
                              X