Cuccio Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuccio Products

Are cuccio manicures and pedicures really something to shout about?
    Last edited by duckiee; 27-01-2004, 03:22 PM.

Originally posted by kare2711
    Are cuccio manicures and pedicures really something to shout about?
    I don't know about their services, but cuccio nail care products ROCK!! I was introduced to this brand just yesterday when I went to get a pedi at In The Buff Nail Spa (more on that later) and I'm pretty impressed. Their stuff contains NO formaldehyde (the stuff found in 99% of nail products, and which they use to embalm corpses....eeek) nor toulene.

Comment

Cuccio Products ! Raves or rants ?

Hello!

Can anyone share their experience with Cuccio products ?!

Comment

I only use their papaya-green tea cuticle revitalizer. Love the smell. I know Fave nails uses their products a lot. I bought mine there.

Not too sure if this really works for the cuticles as I don't really know how moisturised cuticles should be/look.

Verdict: Won't buy this again. Think a hand cream works just as well.

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
          I only use their papaya-green tea cuticle revitalizer. Love the smell. I know Fave nails uses their products a lot. I bought mine there.

Not too sure if this really works for the cuticles as I don't really know how moisturised cuticles should be/look.

Verdict: Won't buy this again. Think a hand cream works just as well.
          Ditto what raebelasian said.

It smells great and does offer some moisture, but nothing that screams 'Buy Me!' I think I could find a handcream that would offer similar results.

Comment

Thanxs jenine and raebelasian

I was thinking whether to get Cuccio skincare products to treat my horribly dry and cracking feet... lol

Comment

Hi people, can i know where to buy the cuccio cuticle oil and how much is it? Thank u

Comment

Another option: I get my Cuccio Papaya Green Tea Cuticle oil from Fave nails.

Comment

i'm using Cuccio Papaya Green Tea Cuticle oil as well and i must say that it's good and keeps my cuticle smoother and less dry. this is available at lots of shops.. i think there's one in wisma 4th floor that sells cuccio products.

Comment

i bought the cuccio green tea and papaya cuticle oil too!! I got it from Indulge which is selling it at S$16.

I think it's rather good, easy to absorb too. The smell is ok to me,
                    as I'm not crazy abt papaya stuff.

Comment

Hi All for cuccio productsI love the butter blend not greasy at all and I feel like really hydrates my skin for me I think papaya guava smells the best not those kind of sweet smell .Even my hubby says it smells good. MUST TRY for those who have tried.Its $32 for retail I saw in far east 1 of the shop.

Comment

Cuccio product is a best bet. I'm not trying to gain sales since i'm a manicurist, but really its very moisturising. we just love it when a customer request to do a spa mani/pedi using Cuccio. its a win-win situation for us coz we get smooth hands from the scrubbing ur feet *** our hands..

Comment

huh. $9 per tub? I think i ganna chop again... I got at at $32. Care to share where is nail Xpert? Thanks.

Comment

Cuccio Aqua Leaves Combo

Where can I buy this? Any idea how much is one pack? Thanks!
                            It looks like this
                            aqua leaves combo pack (6 discs)
                            Take spa pedicure to a new level. A unique blend of enrihed moisturizers, cleansers and deodorizers. Turn an ordinary soak into a lavish manicure and pedicure. Also, included is an effervescent tablet.

Comment

I love the smell of cuccio products and how its made from natural ingredients. Before you gals jump in to buying, maybe can do a SPA pedi first to try the products. The nail lounge at raffles city uses the full range cuccio for their spa pedi. Very pampering!!

Comment

Working...
                              X