Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indulge

Originally posted by Pauline
    Is Indulgence anywhere near Havelock Road??
    It's quite near Havelock Rd...... at Mohd Sultan, above Illusion.

btw the boss was telling me that they had groups of gals who booked the entire place for the last slot of the day, bring their wine etc and have a mani/pedi party. that sounds really fun!
    Last edited by duckiee; 27-01-2004, 03:40 PM.

I went back to Indulge again not only because I like the ambience but also Paulynn's friendliness! I really enjoy chatting with her The rest of the gals are really great as well and they really make you feel at ease.

Weakness? Once you got my heart, I will forever be a loyal customer.

They are not pushy with their packages and they have tie in with other merchants to give consumers some really great goodies.

Here are some pics of my finggies and toes

OPI: Mother of Rose

OPI: Not-So-Boring-Pink top off with glitter

(I feel so 'Barbie girl' with the pink. Luckily the glitter kinda tone down the pink and make my nails look purplish under different lightings)

Comment

Thank you gals for the lovely compliments!

Sweetmango--->>Paulynn did a great job in shaping my nails! She suggested I go for nail art on my toenails next time since my toenails have a broad area for drawing.

Sky--->>Wow! Can I ? *LOL* I've never really noticed how good/bad my hands and feet look. In fact, I'm surprised that you said that as I do a lot of cooking, washing up and crafts at home. The trick is to moisturise, moisturise and moisturise. Ertmmm..Paulynn was a little surprised that I do housework too

Keiko--->> Thanks for the lovely compliment. Maybe can go together next time and chat with the gals at Indulge.

Comment

Originally posted by feine
        Indulge sounds like a nice place! Does anyone know what the prices are like?
        off hand i can't remember the prices, i think it's pretty much the same as the others about $25 for manicure. It's cheaper to get the package. I get 7 manicures for $100. Do check out IS mag, sometimes they do hv 1 for 1 promo.

Comment

Originally posted by feine
          Indulge sounds like a nice place! Does anyone know what the prices are like?
          Ermmm...I'm really really terrible at prices but think I paid $64.40 (or 74.40) for my pedicure and manicure with some other salts thrown in and doing nail-seal. Forgot to take a receipt lah...

Fave Nails has off-peak prices. Remembered I did my French manicure for only 23bucks. My receipt says 18 bucks with addition service for 5 bucks (can't remember what )

Comment

Hey.. can i ask where is the Indulge Manicure place located at ?

The $100 for 7 manicure session sounds REALLY good! I'm tempted. Hope it is at a easily accessible place!

By the way, which month of IS magazine is that ? Is the coupon still valid now? Or am i too late ?

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
              Hey.. can i ask where is the Indulge Manicure place located at ?

The $100 for 7 manicure session sounds REALLY good! I'm tempted. Hope it is at a easily accessible place!

By the way, which month of IS magazine is that ? Is the coupon still valid now? Or am i too late ?

TIA
              Mohammed Sultan. It's located on the second floor where Illusions is. Tel no. 67326695

Comment

Originally posted by ponine

TIA
                It's the current issue of IS mag!

Comment

dear gals, not too sure if this has been posted before. Also at Indulge, they are offering manicure & pedicure f0r 2 only $75. seems like a good bargain... each person only has to pay $37.50 for both manicure & pedicure.

there are also other packages, all found in the current issue of IS mag.

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                    off hand i can't remember the prices, i think it's pretty much the same as the others about $25 for manicure. It's cheaper to get the package. I get 7 manicures for $100. Do check out IS mag, sometimes they do hv 1 for 1 promo.
                    hi hi keiko!

i juz went for my manicure at Indulge this afternoon.. and groovy... i truly enjoyed the whole session, and Jane did a good job on my french mani!!!! the finished work is lovely! and yupperz, without much hesitation, i signed up for the Truly Indulge package, 5 manicure + 2 free = 7 sessions in total for $100/-, this is really worth it, and best of all it got no expiry date to the package. and also the atmosphere is very cozy and therapeutic.. hehehe.. nice nice!!

i'm looking forward to my next visit!

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                      Glad u like it!

Jane does my nails everytime too! i haven't been there for more than a month already. Time for me to pay her a visit again. maybe i'll see u there!
                      Jane's very nice and she's skillful doing french mani... *double thumbs up for her* oh yeah.. hehe.. we might bump into each other huh? hehee

Comment

i just went to Indulge today. it's really great!! the place is so nice and cozy, relaxing too!! it's definitely better than those open counter style of mani/pedi service.

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake
                          i have a package with them. i always go with LynetteFrancis. love that place!!!
                          Yippee...let me know if u are going. Maybe we can go together U still have my no.? I love Paulynn coz she's so chatty

Comment

Can someone offer some directions to Indulge for me?

I have no idea how to get there

Is it by any chance near to Raffles Place MRT or Clarke Quay MRT ?

Comment

Hi Ponine,

Indulge is located on the second floor of Illusion (the disco, used to be called Orange) at Mohammed Sultan.

There's a staircase at the side where it leads you to the offices. All you have to do is to go up to the second floor and walk alll the way in. You can actually smell your way to Indulge at the corridors as they like to burn nice smelling incense to cover the fumes. Indulge is stashed away at the furthest end, behind the fire exit door.

Hope my explanation's clear.

BTW, is Clarke Quay MRT station opened? *sotong*

Comment

Working...
                              X