Essie Nails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essie Nails

Actually Joce, I would say for those kinds of colours you want (sheer pinky nudes), nobody does them better than Essie. I find Essie colours and textures more delicate and universally flattering than OPI's.

Check out Essie Mademoiselle and Ballet Slippers.

essie nail polish looks very pretty....
    the way the site display the colour....

by hook or by crook i am going to get some essie nail polish!!!

Comment

Where can we buy Essie nail polish?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbread
        Where can we buy Essie nail polish?
        It's available at most of the nail salons in singapore.

Comment

Essie nail polishes

Didn't want to start on a new thread just for a simple question. Can anyone please tell me how much do Essie nailpolishes retail for in the US? Many thanks.

Comment

Re: Essie nail polishes

Originally posted by Dimples
            Didn't want to start on a new thread just for a simple question. Can anyone please tell me how much do Essie nailpolishes retail for in the US? Many thanks.
            IIRC, it's USD$6 or $6.50?

Comment

Thanks, Wanda.

Comment

Essie Nails

What's your favourite Essie colours and how do they look on your nails? I do adore the numerous YNBB shades they have but I'm thinking that after awhile they all look similar..

Common complain I read on MUA Productville is that they tend to streak. I have Mademoiselle (which i adore ) and it doesn't streak on me at all!

Mademoiselle looks a light baby pink in the bottle but goes on really nice and natural on my nails. One coat's like clear polish but two coats and it looks like a french manicure (without the obvious white tips). Sheer enough for your white tips to peek through yet gives you a nice natural polished look. I've got raves on how pretty they look today! Now I want more

Comment

i don't like my Essie Lily Pond much i think the brush is badly designed -- i tried on OPI's one and i saw the immediate difference in terms of brush design.

anyway, brush aside.. let's talk about the shade

Lily Pond is a kind of milky vibrant medium pink. it is not really what i wanted -- i was hoping for a more intense pink, but this looks slightly funny on my toes. :roll: a pity. but i'll try to wear it and like it.

Comment

lucky you! my Mademoiselle is streaky on me =( maybe cos im not good with n/p! Califit tested hers on 1 figner and it didnt streak!
                    grrrrr

I have one Essie Pink Lemonade up for swaps. Anyone who is interested, please check me swap list and pm me!
                    Last edited by snowstar; 20-01-2004, 01:26 AM.

Comment

One way to prevent those streaks, is to buff your nails before you paint them. The brush will glide one smoothly on a smooth nail plate.

HTH

Comment

Hi girls,

Just wanna check How much is Essie Top coat selling in singapore?

:late:

Comment

Originally posted by snowstar
                          I have one Essie Pink Lemonade up for swaps. Anyone who is interested, please check me swap list and pm me!
                          how does pink lemonade look like?

Comment

hmm its a dark pink.. thats my best description. really like pink lemonade. what a terrible description haha...

the pink in the bottle is kinda like the pink on the "flower" at the beginning of each cozy thread.

Comment

I love my Essie-s so far... i like how some of their colours are so romantically-femine and sweet-looking! Very lady-like and softer compared to OPI. But the yare not as popular as the latter supposedly because they don't last as long as OPI.

I like Whisper- a romantic opaque pink which is not too loud and neither too sheer!

I have Pansy too - Think Barbie and Elle wood brand of electric-pink! Love it on my feet!

Breeze is nice too - Another pink tone!

Oh.. Basically i love my PINKS from Essie!

Their nail treatments are pretty good too. I have Millionails and am using it as a base coat these days. :red:

Comment

Working...
                              X