Ayumi's nails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayumi's nails

hi, does anyone know where to find a place/shop selling "ayumi's" type of fake nails? i mean the creativity, flamboyancy of those kinds of nails. GORGEOUS! i'm thinking of doing fake nails for myself and wondering where can i find the place to do. i came across at Heeren, i think its at 3rd level or something...the shop name is something "basic" i just can't remember. ok they have quite a nice range of fake nails i saw and pricing at about S$45 or S$49. haven't tried it yet, not sure good or not. is that too expensive? oh gosh, i really love ayumi's nails, especially when you see her camera ad, just can't keep the eyes off her nails, and also her eyes! kekeee

if i'm not wrong, the shop at heeren is called basic beauty.
    i saw some nice fake nails at wisma's isetan B1. they sell lots of japanese nail products!

Comment

yes, basic beauty. in fact nowadays many shops sells a lot of fake nails.. just a personal note, in my experience i think these fake nails are not of good quality i still prefer to go for nail art. but i think its ok to try basic beauty's.. i bought a set to try before the results was not too bad.. and a comment from me is that please! PLEASE! do not buy from watsons.. they turn out ugly on my fingers

Comment

I think nail art would be better too, you can try doing some simple ones your self

Comment

If u wan ayumi style, japan is the only way. It is custom done by their nail salons and besides the usual gems, air brush and fibres used. They even create designs with ribbons and lace. So far no shop in spore has such services cos apparently its time consuming and probably expensive. The best way is to do it yourself. Thats *** i do.

Comment

Ahhh.. i bought 2 stickers from watson. Haven try tho'.. Not good izit? :eh:

Comment

Any recommended Nail Art places in Singapore where I can get Ayumi-like nails done? I don't trust my own attempts. They end up looking quite sloppy. :p

Comment

I had my cherry nails painted at Dwaxroom.
                Here's the website www.koolnails.com

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                  I had my cherry nails painted at Dwaxroom.
                  Here's the website www.koolnails.com
                  May I know how is their charges like? Cause it is not stated on the web -.-

Comment

Working...
                  X