PN Nail Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PN Nail Polish

Just wanna share with you girls, if you like natural looking pink nails...do go grab a bottle of PN's PK252...just launched in Singapore...in June...selling for $22 (abit expensive, but worth it!) the texture is very nice and smooth to apply, and the best part, the pink is very sweet, but natural...

i have also bought another bottle of the green glitter and another brighter pink as well...

think my next target will be the pure white polish (to do french manicure) and the silver glitter..

I PN nail polishes as well! They are easy to apply, and have the right consistency. Colors are pretty (with glitter particles) as well. Dries quicky too.

Comment

i just bought RD757, which is a nice opalescent dusky pink (i'm not so good at describing colours) that has tiny shimmers. i'm so in love with it now because it's a very wearable colour, has a nice texture and dries quickly.

i had my eye on the silver glitter polish too, but $22 is just too much for a glitter polish. i can easily get a similar one from sasa at a fraction of the price.

Comment

Re: PN Nail Polish

Originally posted by meisim
        Just wanna share with you girls, if you like natural looking pink nails...do go grab a bottle of PN's PK252...just launched in Singapore...in June...selling for $22 (abit expensive, but worth it!) the texture is very nice and smooth to apply, and the best part, the pink is very sweet, but natural...

i have also bought another bottle of the green glitter and another brighter pink as well...

think my next target will be the pure white polish (to do french manicure) and the silver glitter..
        i bought all these 4 colours when i was in japan too! PN have this special booklet teaching us how to paint nice nails.

But i think PN in japan is cheaper i paid S$13 for a bottle only.

Comment

I love PN nail polishes ! The glitter ones are #64, #65 and #66. They have it in silver, red/pink and green ! They are soooooooooooo pretty !

OT: only complaint is that nail polishes with glitter are sooooooo difficult to remove. anyone has any recommendations ??? I even tried leaving a soaked nail polish remover cotton pad on my fingers before trying to remove the glitter but it didn't really work ...

Comment

Re: Re: PN Nail Polish

Originally posted by smabbit
            i bought all these 4 colours when i was in japan too! PN have this special booklet teaching us how to paint nice nails.

oh, is the booklet available? like purchase or..?

Comment

Re: Re: PN Nail Polish

Originally posted by smabbit

woah, $9 cheaper!! i know taiwan selling it for $15...singapore is really selling them too exp!!

so have u started using??

Comment

Originally posted by j0s1e267
                I love PN nail polishes ! The glitter ones are #64, #65 and #66. They have it in silver, red/pink and green ! They are soooooooooooo pretty !

OT: only complaint is that nail polishes with glitter are sooooooo difficult to remove. anyone has any recommendations ??? I even tried leaving a soaked nail polish remover cotton pad on my fingers before trying to remove the glitter but it didn't really work ...
                i have difficulty too..so i always scrap it off using my cuticle stick or my finger nails! :bore:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: PN Nail Polish

Originally posted by Berry1207
                  the SA will give u a copy when u purchase the nail polish, i am not too sure if they will give you if you ask just like that (some of the Shiseido SA are rahter stucked up!) :puke: but the one at robinsons raffles city was not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Berry1207
                    I am not sure if the book is available in SGD counter but if you go into their website they have a page teaching you how to paint different patterns using their colours too.

Comment

Originally posted by meisim
                      woah, $9 cheaper!! i know taiwan selling it for $15...singapore is really selling them too exp!!

so have u started using??
                      yah I was abit shocked when coolbeans mentioned its selling at S$22 in Singapore over in Japan they are giving less 20% discount thus its much cheaper.

I am using PN #65 green glitter on my fingers currently following PN instruction. I wanted to paste the pix in here but can't think their pixs cannot be downloaded.... :piss:

Comment

I found this shockwave movie on applying the nail polish here:

http://www.shiseido.co.jp/pn/sim/sim03.htm

But as the instructions are in Japanese, I'm not sure how helpful it is?? :huh:

Comment

yah aiingel this is the webpage which teach me how to paint my nails in different patterns though its in japanese but don't need to understand just click and there will be graphic motions showing step by step how to do it! Very useful!

Comment

wow the colours look really pretty. will be getting them when i see them!!!

Comment

saw their new autumn/winter range...looks good right?! lemming!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X