Fingers And Toes (FNT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingers And Toes (FNT)

yeah, I'm a loyal customer of FNT nails at far east plaza too. I heard they're opening a new outlet at outram! Manicurist are friendly and prices are really affordable! On top of that, I think they do really pretty nail arts. Do check out the new 3D sticker that they have which makes nails really pretty! It's going at $1 for each nail!

A point to note: FNT is a small place.

Edited By Dolphin
    Last edited by dolphin; 17-09-2003, 03:09 PM.

Originally posted by liquidzza
    yeah, I'm a loyal customer of FNT nails at far east plaza too. I heard they're opening a new outlet at outram!
    Yay, another fan! But their new shop is nearer (just outside) Chinatown MRT.

Comment

Salon review

ETA: For this year, Angie is at FEP, while Christy is in charge of the Chinatown branch.

This is an update of an old post.

I have a nail salon rec for those on a budget: FNT Beauty Work. You can look for Christy at Far East Plaza #03-33A (6333 6346) or for Angie at Lucky Chinatown #B2-01 (6225 4331). I like them because, while they ain't posh, they're inexpensive, friendly and do excellent work. I've been to better known, more expensive salons, and experienced much worse service! If you're after perfect nails, this is the place. I can't even begin to describe how thoughtful and considerate the manicurists are. No fear of being tended to by sullen girls who don't really give a damn if you're happy with what they're doing to your nails.

What I like best: they do excellent shaping, they're gentle with cuticles, they encourage you to try the colour on a nail before committing, and they don't rush you out before your nails are touch-dry. And if, like me, you're a klutz, touch-ups are not a problem.

Manicures are $20, pedis $30. Spend $50, and get a discount card. They use OPI polishes.
      Last edited by saresha; 09-04-2005, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Re: Salon review

Originally posted by saresha
        This is an update of an old post.

I have a nail salon rec for those on a budget: FNT Beauty Work. You can look for Christy at Far East Plaza #03-33A (6333 6346) or for Angie at Lucky Chinatown #B2-01 (6225 4331). I like them because, while they ain't posh, they're inexpensive, friendly and do excellent work.

Manicures are $20, pedis $30. Spend $50, and get a discount card. They use OPI polishes.
        Went to try out the Far East outlet with my colleagues, excellent! Everything Saresha says is spot on. Christy is real good at what she does, she applies the polish in thin coats which is the correct way, because it reduces the likelihood of chipping. Everyone there is really friendly.

Highly recommended!

Comment

FNT

Glad you and your friends had a good time, Sydney! Their place at Chinatown is newer and more spacious, good alternative when Far East is packed. It's right next to MRT exit A.

Comment

Re: FNT

Glad you and your friends had a good time, Sydney! Their place at Chinatown is newer and more spacious, good alternative when Far East is packed. It's right next to MRT exit A.
            Hey thanks! Will try and make a trip down sometime this month

Comment

I think FNT has some kind of promo going on for package treatment, right??

Comment

You mean mani+pedi packages? Their usual deal is $200 for 5 of each. I'm in an odd (?) situation. I've finished all my manicures, but have a couple of pedis left over. It's still more worth it to buy a new package, though.

Comment

Sarsh-> What about individual packages for just manicure or pedicure alone??

Comment

I don't remember the exact price for just mani or just pedi packages, but they work out a little more expensive. So if you usually do both, the combined package is more worthwhile.

Comment

Re: FNT

Their place at Chinatown is newer and more spacious, good alternative when Far East is packed. It's right next to MRT exit A.
                      Went to FNT today to do my toes too! Very satisfied with the way she did my nails and also her friendliness. Absolutely in love with the colour on my feet now - OPI's Every man in Portugal (not sure if i remembered it correctly..) - it's a dark maroon shade that looks really elegant

Comment

FNT Beauty Work

had my very first manicure.

it's a small shop at FEP. basic mani $20, French mani $25, nail art from $3 per nail onwards. they use OPI polishes only.

i was attended by Angie who was very friendly and nice. she helped me choose a color because i was dizzy from all the color choices, being my first time and all i got Hawaiian Orchid, a sweet mauve. i did a basic manicure and i feel she did a fine job with my nails. she was gentle and attentive, asking me if it hurt when she cut my cuticles. i find her nail art pretty good. i got clusters of purple and white flowers that i just love.

right now i'm so afraid of damaging my nails one bit. how long does a manicure usually hold out for girls?

Comment

FNT

Angie and Christy do great work! Their manicures last me about 2 weeks, though I sometimes stretch it to 3; the lighter the colour the better it'll keep. Apply cuticle oil and massage it in nightly. That way your cuticles won't look so dried and ragged.

If you really like FNT, their packages are excellent value.

Comment

phew. good to know, Sarsh. i hope i can keep my mani up to two weeks too! after all i exhausted my last $20 this month on it

Comment

Hey Zhi you went to FNT also? I've always been going there for the past 2 sessions already...i'm in love with Christy Great colour range and service~ I usually stretch my pedi for a month...don't like to do mani cos' i think it's a waste but will do it end of this month cos' got promotion!
                              2 people for mani + pedi only $75! that means only $30+ for mani + pedi...good deal

Comment

Working...
                              X