Anna Sui Nail Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Sui Nail Polish

I noticed there is a layer of oil emersed in the bottle of AS nail polish. Am wondering if this is normal cos it has never occured to me before.

I noticed that too gal. That's before you shake it right? Anyway, i've sold most of mine. Not too much to my liking. :roll:

Comment

Yeah, that's before I shake. However, it doesn't mix with the color after shaking either. Looks like the Lancome eye m/u remover I have.

Comment

LOL. 2 in 1 purpose?

Comment

hmm...i think good nail polish dont have that kind of problem?

Comment

I heard that Anna Sui's nail polishes are not lasting. The colours are really pretty, though.

Comment

I do face that problem too but isnt it that when you shake well it should be ok. My OPI sometimes also has this problem.

Comment

i don't have this problem with my anna sui nail polishes, but my chanel one separated. but it's okay once i shake it.

koakuma, anna sui polishes last really well for me. about a week.

Comment

from my experience, i guess most nail polish "separate" into the clear layer and the colour area after a long time. it tends to happen to my older polishes, that are about more than a year old. but I've no problems with the texture as i shake the bottle thoroughly before use. (I have 2 old anna sui polishes, both more than 2 years old).

Comment

most of my nail polishes will have that clear layer on top if i leave it there to sit for a little too long .. after shaking it will go back to normal .. i really love the shades of anne sui but i just can't stand the rose smell .. it's kind of disturbing .. some may find the smell something good but i find it a little turn off ..

Comment

Working...
                    X