Paul and Joe Nail Polish/Finger Treatment Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul and Joe Nail Polish/Finger Treatment Kit

hey, got to share this : i just tried no. 07, a nude pink which I bought last Sat...OMG, it comes with a nice sweet smell like powder instead of the usual chemical smell....i did my painting of nails in my cubicle, but no colleagues complained about any bad smell (Don't tell my boss!!)

i am going to check out their range again...btw this costs $21...noticed they have something else that costs $35...not too sure what is the difference..

initially got it because of the bottle, think i will buy more!! maybe should buy the nail polish remover too???

Last edited by bee; 07-02-2005, 02:37 PM.

meisim: the bottle design looks ! nice!! where did you get the polish from? would like to try No.33 - mint candy!!!

Comment

Hi chiri...this is a new cosmetics counter at Isetan Scotts...do check it out....*as if i am their spokesman*

no. 33 looks good indeed...!

Comment

thanks! great! i'll be in town tomorrow.. will go have a look at it! haven't been in town for a million years.. feel like some hermit..

Comment

hi chiri...did you go in the end? i was there yesterday, wanted to get a few more colors, but some are OOS!! In the end, settled for 04 and 14...they are POPULAR!!!

Comment

Any place that sells this online at cheaper price? Like OPI? hehehe...

Comment

argh!! i forgot about it!! went pass someone her spree stuff and walked past isten scotts without going in! sigh! have to wait till i go down to town again..

OOS so fast? must be really popular then... must remember to take a look the next time!!

is the nail polish remover in a nice bottle too? need some retail therapy! hee!

Comment

Yep the nail polish remover bottle comes in very pretty bottle. Nice packaging just like the rest of their stuff.

Comment

Re: Paul and Joe Nail Polish

Originally posted by meisim

OH! I must check the P&J n/ps! It's the same price as say Beaute de Kose stuff...but looks much much better! Thanks for posting the img up! =)

Comment

the remover costs $16 or $18...bet it has a nice fragrance too..

maybe i should buy it to get the bottle so that next time, i can pour my sally hansen one over! hehe...good idea right!!

Comment

OMG! even the remover comes in such a lovely bottle!!

think the earliest day i can go down to have a good look is after the exams.. sigh! how much does the remover cost? and how big is it? *tempted!!!*

Comment

Ah I love the bottle! lol shall get it and pour my drugstore nail polish remover inside! heh!

Comment

is the nail polish remover bottle made from glass or plastic? i'm so afraid that i would drop & break it if it's glass!

Comment

nice packaging!

for once, it reminds me of Anna Sui's nail polishes as well!

Comment

nice...... the bottle itself is attractive to buy...

Comment

Working...
                              X