Paul and Joe Nail Polish/Finger Treatment Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello sugar,
    welcome to CC how about doing us an intro (about yourself, your interests, how you found us etc) @ CozyBabes so that we can get to know you better? see you around! :bye:

Comment

hey i finally got a bottle yesterday...it cost $16...in glass actually...i was expecting it to give so-so results...but OMG, it really removes my nail polish in just 1 or 2 wipes..!!! and it did not give an overbearing smell...!!!! A MUST HAVE!!!!!!

i also got the 2 nail colors which are forever OOS...no. 5 and 28...i used no.. 28...it is a very nice dark brown, i used on my toenails first, and cannot help but used on my handnails too...hehe...will post the pics later if i have a chance...

Comment

meisim: the polish comes off in 1 or 2 wipes? wow!! how big is the bottle? can't wait for the exams to be over so i can pop down to have a look.. feel like such a mountain tortoise now.. sigh! the color palette you posted can't be view! wanted to see the No. 5 & 28.. haha!

Comment

chiri...i have re-linked the pictures!!

I realised i bought no. 5 and 29, not 28...hehe...but the colors don't look so good here....you go down when you have the chance..

the nail polish remover comes in 100ml bottle..i am impressed by it...hehe...but for $16...it may be a little steep...

Comment

Re: Paul and Joe Nail Polish

[size=1]Originally posted by meisim
            OMG, it comes with a nice sweet smell like powder instead of the usual chemical smell....i did my painting of nails in my cubicle, but no colleagues complained about any bad smell (Don't tell my boss!!)

Wow there is finally a nail polish without the chemical smell, I would want to give it a try. I always hold my breath whenever I am applying nail polish.

Comment

previously the only nail polish i know that do not come with those typical chemical smell is from Anna Sui..but this Paul and Joe smells even nicer!! so u do not have to hold your breath anymore!! the fragrance will linger for at least a day after application....

Comment

makes nice christmas presents!! don't mind buying for my friends!

wanna go down! but will have to be after the 20th!

Comment

meisim: does the remover contain acetone?

Comment

hi helethea...i just digged out the box, unfortunately it does contain Acetone..

Comment

Whats acetone? harmful??

Comment

acetone makes nails dry and brittle, proneto peeling, IIRC.

Comment

ya...heard of the harmful effects of acetone before...but i have been using the Sally Hansen's ones for years...did not have so much harmfuls effects on me, i mean they are not brittle non peeling...

Comment

i like cold green tea but $21 is abit X...

Comment

but it has a nice smell...so maybe quite worth it to get and keep...moreover it doesn't dry up that fast...

Comment

i find their pink too sweet & girly...

i bought no. 5, also like 29 but i scared the colour will look too garish on both hands.

got no. 5 on my toenails now...hee

oh! it smells so powdery & feminine, better than anna sui's rose smell.

Comment

Working...
                                X