Bad experience at Nails valley at far east level 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad experience at Nails valley at far east level 2

For those who are looking at getting your gelish mani done at far east, i strongly don't recommend.I just did my gelish mani by 2 different manicurists there - left hand was done by one manicurist and the other hand by a different manicurist and is totally disappointed.

as you can see the gap between the nail polish and cuticles are far considering that I just did it today.
    the polish colour was very uneven...

I called Nails Valley if they can redo only the left hand that was done poorly. they asked me to come down and instead of redoing my left fingers, they said that this is normal and looks ok.
    Picture speaks louder than words.

Total disappointed and spent $75 on such poor skills
    Attached Files

So sorry to hear about your experience. Your right the cuticles gap are far. Maybe they are just lazy to redo it.

Comment

Portfolio Shoot in Bangalore

Does any one know how to treat hanging skin around nails and finger tips?

Wedding Makeover in Bangalore

Comment

ftsqnj

So sorry to hear about your experience. Your right the cuticles gap are far. Maybe they are just lazy to redo it.

Comment

Use more cuticle cream, Esp by cuccio... it works wonders here's a link to but it as its much cheaper than the salon price....

Viabasicspace.com

Originally posted by Daffodilsstudio View Post
          Does any one know how to treat hanging skin around nails and finger tips?

Wedding Makeover in Bangalore

Comment

Originally posted by spicemeup View Post
            yes i agree. i am glad that we have forums to post out our bad experiences.
            i do not understand why some people still insist they provide good service.
            i also have very bad nails done at here>>> http://forums.cozycot.com/nails/6823...eur-nails.html
            to me i believe not just anyone can do manicure well. i wonder how they hire people.

Comment

Working...
            X