Qtica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qtica

Has anyone tried this brand of products before ?

I'm interested in their intense overnight foot repair balm and am wondering if it really works. My feet is constantly dried and cracked and i reckon i had better start on a nightly routine to care for my poor feet.

My friends are using the scrub and they swear by it.

Comment

where can I find this?

Comment

I have both the scrub and foot repair balm... Highly recommended although the price is abit steep
        Used for about a week for the foot repair balm and the cracks are actually soften, not as hard as before and I believe it will take some time to fully heal. As for the scrub, I bought the orange flavor, very nice fragrance and you can feel that your skin are smoother after the scrub, its definately worth the $. BTW I bought them from Bluff the nail salon at far east shopping centre. Hope this helps !

Comment

Think you can also buy it from J's nail salon. That's the one directly opposite to Bugis Junction.

blurdl, I believe you mean BUFF the nail spa. Do you go to Min Leong too?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
            Think you can also buy it from J's nail salon. That's the one directly opposite to Bugis Junction.

blurdl, I believe you mean BUFF the nail spa. Do you go to Min Leong too?
            Yap dimples !! I went to min's place to do my nails.. So you went there too ?

Comment

The last time I went was 2 days before CNY. Need to make another appointment with her soon.

Before I forget, IIRC, I bought my Qtica top coat from FNT at FEP. That's probably another place to check out.

Comment

Working...
              X