Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missha Nails

is at #02-22 (new area) opp. watsons...
    shld go & take a look... is real cheap ...

my colleague bought a nail polish at $2.50 only.. the bottle is quite cute too.. (star shape)

& they are now giving away mousepad free for any purchase

oh btw, they have a website... www.missha.net

i checked out the shop this evening too... it's always nice to discover new things and at such attractive prices

i got 2 powder eyeshadow in pen thingie (looks like slim highlighter pen) and a few bottles of nail polish. the nail polish at $2.50 each is quite cute and worthwhile indeed. just tried one colour on... think the quality is so so only, dries a little too fast and tends to get lumpy when not applied swift and fast. but for the cute factor and its price, i'm not really complaining

haven't tried the e/s, will review after i do so.....

on a side note, the sales staff were quite friendly and attentive... but it was a little warm and stuffy in the small shop, cuz watson across the walkway was doing some renovation and the central aircon system just somehow got blocked.

imo, worth checking out the shop at least once if you haven't been there.

- crazygirl

Comment

brought the lipgloss, duo eyeliner in white and a nail polish..

i think the nail polish so so only, the lipgloss is not bad.. definately going back to get more shades..

Comment

gals, u all tried before the nail polish remover? i surfing the web and saw the strawberry remover. but don't know if it is good, any verdict 4 this?

Comment

lol... you girls sure make it sound like we're stalking this cute guy
          hmmm wonder whether he's been noticing more stares (and ogles) at him when he's at the shop.

i've tried my 2nd bottle of nail polish (goldish bronze) today... think i'm gonna go back for more. the last time i used my first bottle (pink shimmer), i didn't like that... but now that i've tried again, i think it was just me who didn't have a steady hand then

at $2.50 per bottle for the array of colours plus the cute bottle... it's really not bad.

- crazygirl

Comment

I bought the nail color --milk white,
            it was wonderful as only $2.5 but give a good result
            i should say i like it

Comment

i bought the strawberry nail polish ..
              nice smell!

Comment

I tried their nail color remover tonight. The one with the strawberry fragrance 'cos the non-fragranced remover was oos. It was really a breeze removing the polish. It may sound ridiculous but I actually only used 1 cotton pad for all my 10 fingers! Guess my nails are not long. As stated on the label, the solution really has a low level of volatility.

Comment

latte, how's the smell of the strawberry remover like? does it really smells like strawberry 'cos most nail removers stink. :puke:

Comment

latte , do u know if the nail polish remover can remove glitters in the nail polish?

Comment

Vonne, the smell was ok to me, did smell of strawberry. But I used it in non-aircon room, so I don't find it stinky. So much better than the one I got from JL, the alcoholic smell was so overwhelming and I had problem removing dark colors. I guess the presence of the fruit scent helps abit. Maybe you could try testing it in the shop.

Lil-piggie, I don't know if it could remove the glitters as the color that was on my fingers was matt. But I probably would think it shouldn't be a problem since this remover was recommeded to me by my colleague, who has used it to remove her almost black colored polish. It's better to do a testing in the shop too before you purchase it.

Comment

Missha Nails

Hi Ladies,
                        I've just created new threads for Missha. We have threads on:
                        Missha Cosmetics
                        Missha Haircare
                        Missha Skincare and
                        Missha Nails.

Please keep all posts to their relevant threads. Thanks.

Edited: All the posts in the old Missha thread are moved to the new threads accordingly.
                        Last edited by candeecake; 03-03-2005, 02:47 AM.

Comment

i love their nail polishes.. esp their red n purple shades really good and shiny on my nails.. which is very "nan de"

And i should comment on their dual eyeliner ( green) too.. it's so good that i double it up as eyeshadow.. love their green shimmery look.. gd for ppl like me who can't draw their upper eye lids properly.. even my friend bought it immediately once i commented although she doesn't know how to use.. lol

I saw their new mascara too.. has anyone tried?? It's priced $13.90 if i'm not wrong.. is this one better than the new Sasa mascara??
                          Last edited by xiao_hong; 19-11-2005, 11:31 PM.

Comment

hi xiao_hong, how do you find the nail polish lasting effect? cos i have 2 bottle and both does not last on my nails that long, it came out after like 3 days..
                            i've tried their new lash curl mascara, not satisfying.. compared to my current loreal double extension mascara..

Comment

yea, i also find that their nail polish dry up very fast but it's funny that i find it's not lasting on me.. maybe it's because i didn't use top coat?? well, i think i should get 1 and see the result again :wow:

Comment

Working...
                              X