Favourite Nail Polish Brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Nail Polish Brand

Didn't see any thread around here about favourite or regular nail polish brand or colour so started a thread here...

My fave nail polish brand would be from Red Earth..it has whole range of colours and affordable prices too.. although i don't think it has good nail polish remover, their nail polish are good..

What's yours? Care to share?

definitely OPI. It's really shiny and is anti-chip too, well at least when used with its top coat..hee. Essie's my second fav

Comment

currently using nail polishs from the face shop.. cheap and nice to use.. $2.50 per bottle.. espirit also not bad.. but a bit ex..

Comment

Yea! I second TFS nail polish! So cheap & some pretty colours too although not many colours to choose from.. but for that price, i am not complaining!! hehe

Comment

My sister is crazy about Red Earth's shimmer collection. As for myself, I personally prefer OPI. Their colours are really good. Thumbs up!

cherish

Comment

i'm into TFS nail polish too! it glides on so easily! their nail polish remover is effective too!!

i was very into ZA nail polish in the past... but i realise now i can buy 3 bottles from TFS with the price of 1 ZA nail polish.. hahahha!

everyone should get woody brown and the dark red.. and red brown's so pretty too!

Comment

Oh, and I heard from my manicurist that we aren't suppose to shake the nail bottle cause the ball bearings in it might hit the brush and spoil it. Not to say, if you shake it, there will be more air bubbles and I suppose the nail polish will not be as good.

cherish

Comment

Yea! I love TFS pearl brown! So pretty! Have it on my toes now..

Comment

OPI, Elssie, RMK, T'estimo.

all above don't dry up /change colour/ shimmers don't settle down after opening for years

Comment

sally hasen...love the cuticle oil and nail polish remover..and all their colors...so gentle looking..

Comment

Originally posted by allie
                      definitely OPI. It's really shiny and is anti-chip too, well at least when used with its top coat..hee. Essie's my second fav
                      OT but curious to know where do you buy OPI nail polish...TIA
                      Last edited by azurejelly; 13-04-2005, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Favourite nail polish brand

Definitely OPI.. but the latest Japan range's You are such a Kabuki Queen arent recommended.. colors turn blotchy black after it dries.. :roll:

Comment

Yah.. should never shake the nail polish bottle.. the correct way is to rub/roll it between your palms..

hmm.. by the way, wats TFS?

Comment

This i know.. The Face Shop...
                            Last edited by azurejelly; 13-04-2005, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Opps.. sorry sorry! Forgotten not supposed to use short forms here in CC. Yupp, TFS stands for The Face Shop. Their nail polishes & coats are only $2.50 per pop! And it's pretty good stuff too! Easy to apply & doesn't streak. Really value for money!! Colours are pretty too! But limited choices..

Comment

Working...
                              X