• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz: What Nail Polish Color Are You?

http://quiz.ivillage.com/beauty/tests/nailpolish.htm

Mines is:
    Nudes
    You're sleek and sophisticated. No matter what the occasion, you always know what to wear and what to say. Friends look to you for advice on everything from picking the wine at dinner to solving relationship crises.

Stella, same for me!
    Nudes
    You're sleek and sophisticated. No matter what the occasion, you always know what to wear and what to say. Friends look to you for advice on everything from picking the wine at dinner to solving relationship crises.

Comment

this is interesting! here's mine:

Pinks
      You're feminine and flirty! Whether it's a ruffled skirt or kitten heels, you're all about looking demure -- and men can't help but fall under your spell. Your friends are one of your top priorities, and your gal pals know they can always count on you for gossip-packed Sunday brunches and fun girls' nights out.

Comment

OK...Mine is Nudes toO!

Comment

Mine's Nudes too. Hmmm......

Comment

surprise surprise... or not surprises at all. Mine is also NUDES...

Nudes

Comment

nudes too which is not me at all.

Vel, what do u daydream ??

Comment

daydream abt sex. hahahahaha...

u know i'm hungry.
                Been starved almost a year. LoL!

actually mine was none of the 4 options.

Comment

ahem.... i know u ah

Comment

Gold, neon -- anything out of the ordinary!
                    You're an independent, free spirit who is spontaneous and impulsive. You're not afraid to take risks or make a splash. Whether it's a vintage handbag, funky earrings or wild nails, you stand out in a crowd with your bold style statements.

Comment

Nudes

You're sleek and sophisticated. No matter what the occasion, you always know what to wear and what to say. Friends look to you for advice on everything from picking the wine at dinner to solving relationship crises

Comment

also Nudes.. hehe..

Comment

I'm a pink...thought i would be a nude...

Comment

I'm the outstanding one And it's quite me

Reds
                            You're sizzling and sexy. No heels are too high and no skirts are too short for you -- you love to make men do a double take when you walk by. But it isn't just your style that screams come hither -- you're exciting and engaging and people are naturally drawn to you.

Comment

I am a Gold, neon -- anything out of the ordinary!
                              You're an independent, free spirit who is spontaneous and impulsive. You're not afraid to take risks or make a splash. Whether it's a vintage handbag, funky earrings or wild nails, you stand out in a crowd with your bold style statements.

Comment

Working...
                              X