Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nail Salons @ Yishun, anyone?

Hi Ladies!

The only nail salon I've seen in yishun is PINC @ Northpoint. Wanna know of more places I can get my nails done as pinc looks always packed and doesn't seem quite cheap. Anyone knows how much their express mani would cost?

Remeber the recommendations to other nail salons in Yishun!

TIA!

hey, i m staying in yishun too... In fact, besides PINC in northpoint, there is this COSLAB which also have manicure and pedicure service... n they are using OPI colours too.... like *** u say, PINC always packed with customers.. u may wan to check it out..

Comment

thanks opilover! any idea on the costs of an express?

Comment

oppps, i dun rem it.. but i think the usual classic one cost abt $23.. Colourzone at bishan junction 8 express is $9, but they aren't using OPI colours thou..

if i walk past tomolo, i will check it out for u...
        cheers

Comment

PINC embience is cozy.

Comment

i stay in chong pang area...

went for facial at block 110..

saw nail salon there.. but forget the name.. but if never see wrongly the shop area is rather big & the interior quite bright colored, so rather obvious if u walk along that stretch..

i nt sure if it's purely a nail salon or like a hub whereby hair/facia/manicure/pedicure under one roof..

When i was having facial, the lady beside commented that she had her nails down there & she's satisfied with it..

But the beautician say 'but i have customers who feedback their skills nt good'..

i would like to try one day... maybe *** sat afternoon before i attend my friend wedding at night...

it will be good to have a gd facial salon & nail salon near my place as i am the type who dun like to travel far just to hv facial or nails done...

Comment

hello .. anymore updates here?

Comment

Nails--

Eh
                There is 1 vietnamese nail salon in chong pang too
                Actually if u dig enough there is quite couple of nail salons in chong pangs

Comment

hello!i dont live in yishun..but do go there frequently for threading.
                  there's nailz saloon right infront of the mrt stn.
                  under the block.cant remember whats the block number.

all i know its next to shasha's threading place that i normally go.
                  accompained my friend to the saloon and its pretty good.
                  they have their own range of nailpolish.
                  and they have services like mixing colours for you to get a unique color.
                  pretty good....
                  and the boss is also verry friendly...

other that this one..i also saw a new nail saloon opened.
                  this one is the one nearer to the coffeeshop.at the same row with shasha threading plc

Comment

i have got a manicurist whom i got to know through my friend which i would recommend...She does part time home based..i am staying at khatib and she came to my house to did my manicure with extension and nail arts plus pedicure for me the night before my "BIG DAY"...We ended at around 1am...hahas...Felt so bad for having to make her work overtime after her full day work !! i recommend her as she did not even reject me though i cound only make it at night after my work as i did not want to do my nails earlier in case i spoil the nail arts !! Quite friendly and helpful girl i would say...She is staying at admiralty so u girls staying around that area can try her out... below is the nails she did for my wedding=D
                    Attached Files

Comment

i do know of a home base manicurist that is quite good, and reasonable price .

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinegal
                        There's one at blk 846 yishun ring road. opposite NTUC and above watsons.
                        nice ambience and nice lady called Zara there. Can call her for appt. 67555882
                        hey, is her skills any good? how much does she usually charge?

Comment

Originally posted by mindy81 View Post
                          i have got a manicurist whom i got to know through my friend which i would recommend...She does part time home based..i am staying at khatib and she came to my house to did my manicure with extension and nail arts plus pedicure for me the night before my "BIG DAY"...We ended at around 1am...hahas...Felt so bad for having to make her work overtime after her full day work !! i recommend her as she did not even reject me though i cound only make it at night after my work as i did not want to do my nails earlier in case i spoil the nail arts !! Quite friendly and helpful girl i would say...She is staying at admiralty so u girls staying around that area can try her out... below is the nails she did for my wedding=D
                          i am staying at sembawang.mostly i preferred to go to home based manicurist.haha,bcos i feel that they actually do better as they do not have to rush to get to another customers and got lots of time to think of new designs for me..btw,how do i contact her...

Comment

Originally posted by fashionassassin View Post
                            hello!i dont live in yishun..but do go there frequently for threading.
                            there's nailz saloon right infront of the mrt stn.
                            under the block.cant remember whats the block number.

all i know its next to shasha's threading place that i normally go.
                            accompained my friend to the saloon and its pretty good.
                            they have their own range of nailpolish.
                            and they have services like mixing colours for you to get a unique color.
                            pretty good....
                            and the boss is also verry friendly...

other that this one..i also saw a new nail saloon opened.
                            this one is the one nearer to the coffeeshop.at the same row with shasha threading plc

hey whats the block ? or is there any contact no. that i can get thru to them ?

Comment

Originally posted by bellalynn View Post
                              Hi Ladies!

The only nail salon I've seen in yishun is PINC @ Northpoint. Wanna know of more places I can get my nails done as pinc looks always packed and doesn't seem quite cheap. Anyone knows how much their express mani would cost?

Remeber the recommendations to other nail salons in Yishun!

TIA!

which lvl is PINC located at? how much are the charges for the basic / classic pedicure ? im v interested. cos i stay in yishun area

Comment

Working...
                              X