Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimmer / Glitter Nail Polish

Hi!

Anyone knows where i can get these? I find those by The Face Shop to be too coarse.

I saw some very pretty shimmers nail polishes used as tips for manicures too! So pretty and i reckon they are easier to DIY since they are not as bold/obvious when compared to a opaque white tip?

Hey girl, you can try ZA nail polishes.. They've got very pretty colours with nice fine shimmers.. Plus, they dry very fast too..

Comment

Sasa has those small bottles at about $2... But the bad thing is that it dries up quite quickly..

Comment

canmake!

IMO 6.50 is too ex for a small bottle. salley hansen more worth it but no shimmers. i'm also looking for something with glitters/shimmers. canmake has got a varitey of such colours.

Comment

recently i bought an essie bottle number 270 from a nail salon, nice shimmer but expensive, a bottle about $17. i am having it over 2 coats of tutti frutti tonga.

Comment

i will b getting OPI glitter bit of music coat this time round. But saw review that it's not very glittering but sheer sheer shimmer. Will feed back to u gals when i got hand of that.

Comment

opilover, i did a test on music coat, the glitter is not strong at all, that's why i went for essie's glitter. if u want more glitter, it would be a waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by hiphop
                opilover, i did a test on music coat, the glitter is not strong at all, that's why i went for essie's glitter. if u want more glitter, it would be a waste of money.
                Oh.. okie.. thanks for advising.

Comment

hiphop, are you refering to Essie's carnival?

Comment

For glittery and shimmery nail polishes, I like RMK, Anna Sui, PN, and Fasio. There is also this brand TINS (Takara International Nails) that I bought at this nail salon (can't remember name now) at 2nd level of Orchard Emerald. They have some really nice glitters.

I just realised they are all Japanese brands. :eh:

Comment

Yeah, i realise Japanese girls are really into glitter/shimmery nail polishes too.. Very kawaii..

Comment

I like Fasio's and Canmake's glitters!
                        Have tried my friend's ettusai glitter nail polish and it's nice too!

Comment

Hmm.. Of all the glitter nail polish brands, what's the easiest to remove? Cos i've tried Za's glitter nail polish - very pretty but really difficult to remove. I had to go around with glitter leftover on my nails for a few days before they came off.. :Doh:

Comment

i am not too sure, but i think it's the nail polish remover that matters. At least that;s for my case.
                            Cos previously i was using Sally Hansen's nail polish remover and it was quite a tough job removing the glitters but now i am using TFS's nail polish remover and i found it slightly easier to remove the same nail polish glitter from my nails...

Comment

Ohh.. I'm using Sally Hansen nail polish remover too.. Think it's about time i tried out The Face Shop's one already

Comment

Working...
                              X