nail passion at holiday plaza (JB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nail passion at holiday plaza (JB)

i need to rant about this lousy place called Nail Passion House that i went just now... went to JB for a meeting and thought i'd pamper myself with a good mani-pedi but i'm disappointed and pissed!

first of all, they say classic mani-pedi is RM$65 and french is RM$75 plus each additional nail art is RM$2. so i decided to go for the french manicure with 2 nail art. in the end, she told me "this design, the nail art is RM$8..." like what??? then "oh we don't do air brush or marble"...

the worst was when the bill came and she said, "oh i'm sorry i forgot to tell you french manicure with color is RM$85... *grrrrr* like huh? she wanted to put a base coat with white tips and charge me RM$75???

the lady boss' name is angie and she has a really lousy bo-chup attitude, not friendly and doesn't want to answer our questions properly... imo she was dishonest about the prices too. do not go there if you are going to JB!

hey girl, will certainly bear that in mind. Always tempted to spoil myself with a pedi whenever i go to Holiday Plaza, but didn't go in the end, cos time is always precious over there. Would rather spend time shopping than to sit there for hours. Heeee....

Comment

oh i forgot to mention, her apprentice overdid my friend's cuticles and one of her thumbs bled non-stop! plus, the nail art for my right and left hand were not mirror image!!! the heart of my left hand is on the right corner, and the one on my right hand is ALSO on the right corner!!!

i have big fat white tips for my french manicures and the length of my nails are uneven!!!!!!! the more i scrutinise the more problems i realise!

only one good thing was the place looks decently cosy and they use OPI nail polishes...

Comment

i know how horrible it feels now. Pay $$ for lousy service and lousy work. Sigh...

Comment

Oh dear.. so sucks?? I will definately bear that in mind. I can imagine how piss off you were..

If I am not wrong, city square also have a nail salon using OPI too. Anyone tried that? I thought of going there for a try if I go shopping....

Comment

Keymistress , is the shop behind Bee Cheng Hiang stretch?? or on upper floor? Me & Vel saw one on top floor, not too bad

The use-only-OPI-Salon at CitySQuare is next to Tang Dynasty?

if yes, should Gugo. iirc they give 6th session free w/ every 5 purchased (for pedi & mani, & also combi of both services). Singaporeans spotted inside often ah

Comment

the shop's back door is facing the road... i'm not sure where's bee cheng hiang but it's those "back alley" shops. ;-)

Comment

hi gals,
                me new here.... just wanted to ask if any gals been to Holiday Plaza for manicure? Think its not a bad place if you are looking for cheap and good manicure and pedicure. But then environment not cosy though,,,,,, However got to admit that their skills are quite good in nail art.

Comment

what is the shop called? i'm going next month and would like to do my manicure there... with nice nail art!!! any recommendation?

Comment

any recommendations at city square?

i thought of doing one whenever my bf goes there for a haircut. if not, im just sitting beside him, and it gets pretty boring at times haha

Comment

I went to holiday plaza for manicure, i can't remember the name but the wall is orange and the decor is quite nice so i decided to give it a try. The people there have very bad attitude. And their skills is only so so. when i was waiting for my nails to dry, one of them turn off my fan cos she wanna use it for another customer! I just start using the fan! when i told her that my nails are not dry yet, she just like '*****, okie!' and walk away.

Comment

hey jessie,
                        was the one u went to, located at the corner of the building, with lots of hair salons nearby?

Comment

yes, did u went there also?

Comment

nope. i just walked past there, took a look at the pricing n that's all.
                            i saw teenage girls who look like their staff, just lying around and slacking inside the store, didnt have such a good impression, so i gave it a pass.

Comment

Good that you didn't try. i actually wanted to try one inside a salon but the manicurist not in so went to this stupid place!

My friends told me that most of the manicurists in JB have quite bad attitude. no offence, k? Is it true?

Comment

Working...
                              X