dear laura pa nail collective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear laura pa nail collective

was quite surprised that there wasn't any thread on this brand http://www.dear-laura.com/pa/index.html

the best base and top coat i've ever used was PA's which i bought many years ago and this shop called Mikan at Wisma Atria (now closed). the consistency is very smooth and light... and it didn't dry up even when i was 3/4 down the bottle...

recently sasa has stocked their nail polish removers though i really really hope they will bring in their nail collection...

anybody else tried their products before?

anyone here used the nail polish from Dear laura? if not wrong the brand is PA..i had one in my nail box...i like the colour but cannot remember where i bought it...anyone know where i can buy the nail colour? TIA

Comment

yes, i do have their colors. now they are in smaller bottles. they have total of 102 colors.

Comment

thanks daphnehoon!

may i know where you buy yours? it seem like not so easy to find right? i like the bottle small and so is easy for me to bring around...but i do notice that it chip off quite easily..do you have the same problem? TIA

Comment

bought my PA from a puchcart at Cineleisure, level 1. Also, Toa Payoh Central there's a shop which sells PA. Think it's next to Beaute Spring IIRC.

Comment

I bought Pa stickers and Eternal Stickers .They are really great I love there stickers .Their Rhinestone is always so beautiful. So far have not really found a shop with full range of this brand. Jurong point guess they do not have the full collection.

Comment

moonstone... i got mine direct from supplier, that is why i know the full range color. For me, it does not chip off easily.

Comment

xxinyingxx - thanks for the inform! will try to look out when i'm at Cineleisure..didnt know they sell there too!

elainee - ya i also like the sticker very nice..but the price is not cheap..i should say is really value for money...is x but the sticker is nice and can last for many days... and thanks elainee...yesterday i pop by the shop at jurong point and i manage to buy a few colours!!

daphnehoon - what is the price different between the suuplier and retail? cos i do find the price quite expensive ...such a small bottle for s$6.90. thanks daphne! i think i know why mine chip off easily...cos i applied too thick le...that;s why...so this time round i tried to apply thin thin and so far now is the 3rd day but it didnt chip off! thank you very much!!

Comment

Pa nail stickers can be found in Sa Sa.I saw them today...$9.90 for 1 sheet.

Comment

moonstone, which shop in jurong point? :wow:

Comment

Its at level three I think its beside the popular book shop .

Comment

Moonstone the PA supplier does not sell to personal want useless you are a salon owner or retailer than you can get at wholesale price. This is the information I got .

Comment

yap... elainee is right, they do not sell to end users.

Comment

muddles - thanks muddles! will try and see bugis sa sa and take a look..ya i think the price is around there

se7enseas - friz is right. is at the 3rd level to be exact is beside Lai lai(shop selling wanton noodle)

elainee & daphnehoon thanks!

Comment

Was at Bugis. At the Edge, (level 3 IIRC) they sell PA sticker for 9.90 onwards. the rhinestones are more expensive and nail polish for 6.90. Then i went to Finger Tips at Bugis Village, the PA stickers only selling at 8.90 (comes with a free cheapo nail polish) or 7.90 (without the polish)...heart pain ...i bought my PA stickers for 9.90.

Comment

Working...
                              X