enail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enail

Have been lemming for enail nail polishes for so long. The colors are so vibrant and their nail polishes can be removed by peeling it off :wow: Have anyone tried their nail polishes before? Does anyone know how to purchase them? (not available in SG but in Taiwan; perhaps a CP from Taiwan?? ) Here's some DIY nail arts taken from their website.

Last edited by ITangel; 24-08-2005, 10:42 AM.

ITangel, that's so nice and pretty... make me so tempted to do more nail art again...

Comment

I had one of those peel pff polishes last time but i cant remember where i got those
      i was quite certain its SG.

THe nails look so delicious

Comment

demigoddess: yar!! I remembered that too. but somehow, they have disappeared Really like this brand though. Saw it being advertised on MTV by VJ Linda and Stefanie Sun. They even used the nail polish to paint on cups!! :wow: Heard that the nail polish will protect the nails and lets it breathe so that the nails wont turn yellow. Pretty impressive

opilover: me too!!! but I do not have nail polishes with such vibrant colors to try out the watermelon style. I just saw a carrot nail art. very cute!! will post later

Comment

so cute! are they stickers or something?

Comment

[QUOTE=ITangel]demigoddess: yar!! I remembered that too. but somehow, they have disappeared Really like this brand though. Saw it being advertised on MTV by VJ Linda and Stefanie Sun. They even used the nail polish to paint on cups!! :wow: Heard that the nail polish will protect the nails and lets it breathe so that the nails wont turn yellow. Pretty impressive [QUOTE]

yes yes..protect the nails 2 prevent it from turning yellow..

Comment

Roo: no they are not stickers. They are nail arts created by nail polish line, enail

Comment

More nail arts

Comment

Hee Hee.. I will go try out some of these this weekend

Comment

opilover: must show us k?? kekekkek

Comment

I love FRUITS nail art

Comment

what is the website??

I love the nail arts! Else the ones with rainbows! So cute!!!

I remember owning peel off nail polishes before but i cant remember where i got them and how they looked like! But i have more fun peeling them off than applying them...

Comment

very nice! opilover take pics to show us after u try, okay?

Comment

The webbie is http://www.e-nail.com.tw/

I want the nail sets..... so nice the colors....

Comment

check out the xmas editions. so nice :wow:

I want a CP from taiwan

Comment

Working...
                              X