Sally Hansen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Hansen

I love their Mega Shine Top Coat! Have been using it for years now. Just bought the Diamond Cuticle + Nail Creme today for my very dry nails and cuticle. I've applied some on my fingers and I love how it moisturises my cuticles.

What are you fav SH products?
    Last edited by Regina; 27-09-2005, 01:06 PM.

i love their Diamond Strength instant nail hardener & Mega Shine Top Coat...
    quick dry and super shiny!!

Comment

I love their nail polish remover, the one with aloe vera and it smell so nice. Recently i tried the nail remover which comes in plastic jar form with a 3 hole sponge inside the jar. Just put your finger inside the jar, wringle, and your nail colour come off so easily. It's quick and clean. So no more cotton pads to be used!! But the only con for this product is that we cannot use it on the toes This is my current fav. product!

Comment

i love their mega-shine diamond top coat too! but only that. hahaha..

Comment

if u girls adore the Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat, get grab a bottle from Watsons now as they are banded with a bottle of Prism Colour n/p. i just love their LE Prism collection, this year comes free, very the promo was on since 2 weeks ago, some outlets don't carry this, if not, those have these are OOS for the nicer colours

Comment

I always buy their nail polish remover....noticed recently that they had another type with salon pump where nail salons used....just put your cotton pad on the pump and push...so you would not get your hands messy with the solution anymore....

Comment

woo.. this is worth looking for!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerelle
                I always buy their nail polish remover....noticed recently that they had another type with salon pump where nail salons used....just put your cotton pad on the pump and push...so you would not get your hands messy with the solution anymore....
                Ya I bgt it recently very easy and fun to use too!

Comment

thanks, blind me never noticed

stupig me still bought the conventional bottle last Sat.

later i go *yanjiu at Watsons.

*yanjiu = look see look see

Comment

No worries...i wouldn't have notice the new pump bottle if I manage to find the usual bottle of nail remover....as the usual one is OOS so I saw the new pump bottle and bought it...

anyway the new pump bottle is half the size of the usual one but cost almost twice as much

Comment

I love their Nail Hardener cos it really works! I used to have weak, brittle nails that chipped easily, but now they're fine even though i keep long nails now Other than that, i love the Diamond Shine Top Coat! Very shiny! However, for their nail polishes, i find that the consistency's too thick!

How come i haven't seen the nail polish remover with the pump dispenser?! Been wasting my nail polish remover a lot cos i always end up pouring too much out & dripping onto the floor..

Comment

Hey u know do they sell the french manicure stickers separately? Mine's finished..

Comment

Originally posted by gingerelle
                          anyway the new pump bottle is half the size of the usual one but cost almost twice as much
                          sounds !!! didn't have the spare to step in Watsons earlier. tomorrow i go *yanjiu

Comment

I didn't see how much Sally Hansen's french manicure stickers costs, but I saw the brand Manicure selling the stickers at $3.90 at Seiyu. HTH.

Originally posted by Lynn-Ster
                            Hey u know do they sell the french manicure stickers separately? Mine's finished..

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
                              sounds !!! didn't have the spare to step in Watsons earlier. tomorrow i go *yanjiu
                              I bgt the pump from cineplex at $7.90 quite useful I wld say. but then its an empty bot. got to buy the normal remover and pour it in.

Comment

Working...
                              X