Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gracia Nail @ Marina Square

Just sharing with u all..
    happened to pass by this manicure shop n decided to give it a try, find their service really good, plus nice ambience, nice people...went there yesterday again and the lady boss happened to be there. She's such a nice lady, did a great job for our nail art.

Originally posted by baby_bunny
    Just sharing with u all..
    happened to pass by this manicure shop n decided to give it a try, find their service really good, plus nice ambience, nice people...went there yesterday again and the lady boss happened to be there. She's such a nice lady, did a great job for our nail art.
    So what service did u do and how much does it cost?

Comment

I did manicure @$20 for first time, second visit did an express mani plus nail art (4 nails)@$15. And while doing our nails, we can watch dvds...they have those portable dvd players for each seat. I think it's really worth it.

Comment

I was there once as a walk-in customer. They didn't offer me to watch e dvd at all. And they were rushing too.... becos they have an appt after me.

Comment

Do you have the contact number ?

Comment

Originally posted by cherryworld
            Do you have the contact number ?
            Hi, it's 6333 4111. I bought their package for 5 mani & pedi at $195. Really cheap I think, pretty good service too. Just always too cold though, hence they supply blankies too.

Comment

For their mani that cost $20, does it include cuticles trimming?

Comment

It is?! Really hate these kinda service! Honestly.. We go to manicure salons for SERVICE!!! so if one cannot provide service.. why even?

Sigh.... Will take note...

Originally posted by RainCraze
                I was there once as a walk-in customer. They didn't offer me to watch e dvd at all. And they were rushing too.... becos they have an appt after me.

Comment

Originally posted by Babyluv
                  For their mani that cost $20, does it include cuticles trimming?
                  Yup it does. $20 is for their full mani.

I think the service you get for the price is not bad at all. This lady was really nice the first time I went, I think she was the boss or something. My poor SO was going to walk around to wait for me, and she said he could come in (there were no customers) and watch dvds. She was very polite, and even gave me nicely wrapped chocolates when I was leaving.

The manicurists were nothing to shout about though. But still, the boss made my visit a pleasant one

Comment

Do you know the name of the boss?
                    Maybe can request for her.

Comment

No idea what her name is.. But i don't think she provides nail services, her manicurists does the job.

Comment

do they have a branch at raffles place?

Comment

How much do they charge for french mani?

Comment

Just checked their brochure... Yup they have a branch at Raffles Place... And their french manicure is $24.

Comment

Hi,
                              Just went to Gracia Nail last sun.
                              Below are the price least that I have enquired:

Express Manicure: $9
                              Express French Manicure: $13
                              Express Pedicure: $14
                              Full Manicure:$20 --abt 30mins
                              Full French Manicure: $24
                              Full Pedicure:$30 --45 mins (there's dvd n headset to use)

Comment

Working...
                              X