Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Express or Full Manicure or Pedicure

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Express or Full Manicure or Pedicure

    Hi,
    me new just joined.....
    wondering if most gals here do express or Full?
    Cause I did express at Hollywood Nails the previous time. Actually wanted to try out the full manicure service but was taken aback at their prices.
    So any gals here can direct me any advice? Thanks..

  • #2
    Perhaps you can alternate between full manicure & express manicure.. This is what i do..

    Comment


    • #3
      if u want to try out full manicure and pedicure services, i suggest u try those at the neighborhood place, cos they are so much cheaper. there's one store at toa payoh which i paid student rate for at $19 for a full pedi service, it's quite a good bargain!

      i dun do express services, cos i can save money n paint my own nails at home haha

      Comment


      • #4
        any idea how much is the normal pedicure price for ...non-students? hee

        Comment


        • #5
          if i didnt remember wrongly, it ranges around 23 to 25 dollars. it's like a competitive pricing kind of thing, cos all the shops are quite near to each other. you can try walking around toa payoh central n check out the pricings. sure to find at least one u like.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi feyer, may i know which shop is it in toa payoh. Thanks in advance...

            Didn't know the neighbourhood stores could be this much cheaper. I usu just do it a fave nails or strip and they keep increasing their prices!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by memories1980
              Hi,
              me new just joined.....
              wondering if most gals here do express or Full?
              Cause I did express at Hollywood Nails the previous time. Actually wanted to try out the full manicure service but was taken aback at their prices.
              So any gals here can direct me any advice? Thanks..
              I usually do a full pedi, followed by 2 express so at least they can shape the nails a little etc. It really depends on your preference. A lot of my friends would rather just paint their own nails after a full pedi, but somehow i still think it's so much more pampering to let others do it for you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mscorby
                Hi feyer, may i know which shop is it in toa payoh. Thanks in advance...

                Didn't know the neighbourhood stores could be this much cheaper. I usu just do it a fave nails or strip and they keep increasing their prices!!!
                i did mine at this place near toa payoh courts, beside prima deli.
                the manicurists are 2 china women.

                there are another 3 along the streets around spring beauty (former lee hwa), but im not sure what names are they, but will definitely try them out someday.

                all of these shops are at toa payoh central.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Those at Tanjong Pagar are not bad too. The one behind NTUC... Quite fast and the flowers she drew on my nails were quite pretty

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    there's another nail salon inside toa payoh entertainment center. ground floor. they had a student promo when i walked past previously, not sure if it's still on.

                    you've gotta walk around & compare prices if you want the best deal

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by feyer
                      i did mine at this place near toa payoh courts, beside prima deli.
                      the manicurists are 2 china women.

                      there are another 3 along the streets around spring beauty (former lee hwa), but im not sure what names are they, but will definitely try them out someday.

                      all of these shops are at toa payoh central.
                      The one opposite the former lee hwa is called XTIQ nails. I do my pedi regularly there. They are very patient and good. There was this promotion going on, $45 for both mani and pedi. Off peak hours (Mon-Fri from 10.30am to 6pm) is only $40 for both pedi and mani. I bought pedi package at $135 for 5 times and they give you 2 sessions of foot spa, 10 toes nail arts or french. I believe it's a good deal!

                      There is another one next to XTIQ nails. Can't really remember the name of the shop, but it's black and orange kind of decor..hmm..i personally perfer XTIQ nails...
                      Last edited by introvert521; 03-11-2005, 02:51 PM. Reason: Typo Error

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        heh heh i've tried XTIQ nails before.

                        my comments are, they are very good n the environment is very cosy. feels like u're giving a neighborhood price for a town-standard kind of environment.

                        there are huge monster chairs and magazines for u to read. n one of the ladies there prepared honeyed tea for me to drink.

                        the painting skill was great, the massage was really comfortable, and she did a great job clearing my dead skin from my toe nails. the only complaint i had was she didnt scrapped off the dead skin of my soles well. was quite lousily done.

                        but i dun mind going there again haha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by introvert521
                          The one opposite the former Lee *** is called XTIQ nails. I do my pedi regularly there. They are very patient and good. There was this promotion going on, $45 for both mani and pedi. Off peak hours (Mon-Fri from 10.30am to 6pm) is only $40 for both pedi and mani. I bought pedi package at $135 for 5 times and they give you 2 sessions of foot spa, 10 toes nail arts or french. I believe it's a good deal!

                          There is another one *** next to XTIQ nails. Can't really remember the name of the shop, but it's black and orange kind of decor..hmm..i personally perfer XTIQ nails...
                          do you have their number? am interested. the pedi package that you mention is such a good deal...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by feyer
                            heh heh i've tried XTIQ nails before.

                            my comments are, they are very good n the environment is very cosy. feels like u're giving a neighborhood price for a town-standard kind of environment.

                            there are huge monster chairs and magazines for u to read. n one of the ladies there prepared honeyed tea for me to drink.

                            the painting skill was great, the massage was really comfortable, and she did a great job clearing my dead skin from my toe nails. the only complaint i had was she didnt scrapped off the dead skin of my soles well. was quite lousily done.

                            but i dun mind going there again haha
                            I totally agree with you!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nalgene
                              do you have their number? am interested. the pedi package that you mention is such a good deal...

                              yeah! the number is 63535213. You can look for Felicia.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X