UV White Lotion
    2-Way Jell
    Lavender shampoo
    Squa shampoo
    Concealer
    SHARK FIN CARTILAGE
    BIFIDUS MIX 15 BILLION
    TETSUBUN GUMI / Iron Jelly
    Last edited by dolphin; 19-11-2003, 10:41 AM.

this place is always so empty when i walk past, it was or still is having some holiday sale just a while ago; i think it may close shop soon, not visible enough

Comment

Here's an extract off from the website:-

"Squalane is an ingredient of sebum, a natural compound in our skin and a source of moisture protecting it from dryness and from ultraviolet rays. It softens the skin, boosts skin respiration and metabolism and keeps the skin moisturized and young. Unfortunately, its production begins to decrease rapidly from the age 23 to 25. Accordingly HABA decided to revitalize the skin by replenishing that squalane which is lacking thereby rejuvenating the skin back to a healthy state without blemish. "

Comment

Isn't squalane extracted from the afterbirth?

Hospitals earn a premium for selling this stuff away to cosmetics companies etc.

Comment

Or maybe that's placenta...at any rate, a lot of our cosmetics, especially those which claim to moisturize or plump up the skin contain this in some amount or other.

Comment

is squaline something that comes from the sea? dunno where i get the idea from, or did the sales told me abt it before?
            anyway, i tried the sample squa shampoo before. errr, don't quite like it.
            this is what happened, i dyed my hair like several weeks before i used this shampoo and guess what? i saw colour coming off. i saw coloured foam and was really shocked! think its 'TOO CLEAN' and i find it drying too. i dun quite like the smell too. not sure if the lavender one will smell better.

i find HABA really generous with their samples. the shampoo sample i got was quite a big pack. once i just went into the store to browse and the generous SA offer me a sample of the toner and moisturiser(VC lotion and squa dew). pretty mild, no adverse reaction.
            pretty good for those who dont like to pile too much stuffs on their face.
            heard the powder wash is good for removing blackheads.

Comment

Squalene is derived from shark liver oil.

Placenta is derived from afterbriths.

Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Comment

I used HABA & I adore their Washing Powder, their Bifidus mix and their Vit C & B powder mix.

They have alot of customers by word of mouth, apparantly a lot of japanese women are their fans. I often meet them in the shop. One thing though, the SA there are not pushy, and they are very friendly in explaning the usage of each products, and feel free to get samples frm them.

Comment

Originally posted by "appleger"
                  this is what happened, i dyed my hair like several weeks before i used this shampoo and guess what? i saw colour coming off. i saw coloured foam and was really shocked! think its 'TOO CLEAN' and i find it drying too. i dun quite like the smell too. not sure if the lavender one will smell better.
                  For colored hair, i would prefer to use a colored shampoo to maintain the hair color rather than a normal shampoo.
                  Last edited by dolphin; 04-02-2004, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Eh? Who tried pig placenta?

Heard that Fann Wong has placenta INJECTED into her to keep her skin white and dewy. Ughhhhh....

Comment

Placenta? kee....it is carried by lots of brands nowadays i think....

For haba, their washing powder is gd. I know one gal claiming its even better than Fancl's washing powder or haba squalene's soap is even better.
                      Last edited by dolphin; 04-02-2004, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I heard the HABA washing powder it better than Fancl washing powder too. But I haven't tried it out yet, bought the HABA trial set, but I'm still using my Fancl!

Is there an expiry date for HABA products as with Fancl?

Comment

Originally posted by "Flowerfairy"

Yeah, I heard the HABA washing powder it better than Fancl washing powder too. But I haven't tried it out yet, bought the HABA trial set, but I'm still using my Fancl!

Is there an expiry date for HABA products as with Fancl?
                          no expiry date on haba.
                          so can keep longer than fancl.

Comment

hmm if i m not wrong, there is expiry for HABA products ie one year instead of the 30 days 60 days 120 days with Fancl.

I m using HABA washing powder rite now. seems that blackheads are lesser and its more affordable than FANCL!

Comment

oh yes Pan,

abt Fann Wong injected stuff into herself to make her skin flawless and dewy, i heard of this before!!! And it seems each injection is rather painful and expensive, but sure works on her! I didnt know its placenta though

Comment

Working...
                              X