L'Occitane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'Occitane

now why hasn't anyone raved about this range; i like their shea butter hand cream that's much more moisturizing than jurlique and just $12! downside is that it's kinda sticky but i only use it before bed so i'm ok with it. i've also used their heavy duty shea moisturizer on my feet, leaves my feel really soft! and i wanna try their shea butter shower gel!

other than that, i like the Vanilla EDT and the lavender stuff altho' the lavender range is so flipping overpriced; i bought like lavender oil for a couple of dollars at a monastry in france! :roll:

my friend likes their linen water, she says it makes her ironing much happier

any other recs?

I like the lavender-amber candles and wld love to try their other ranges. Also love their green tea shower gel, green tea fragrance and I carry their green tea pot fragrance everywhere I go. Their lavender range are great too. Don't like their shea butter, very hard to apply though it is moisturising. Tinted lip balm is not that great either I felt. Other than that, I have not venture much into this brand.

Comment

I've just recently tried the exfoliating shower scrub from the Olive Harvest line. It's been great on my winter dry skin. Have also received the daily face cream from the same line. I tried a sample of the face cream once and was in love ... since I've received the tube I haven't tried it yet on a daily basis ...

I also love their hand cream ... I'm rationing my tube that someone surprised me with. :wink:

Comment

Their new range of Lavender skincare smells good and feels good on skin. Very light texture. I bot their face gel.. love it.

Comment

I've tried the Honey face cream... and like it! I use it on some nights when I feel my skin is acting up, getting patchy and dehyrated. It is not greasy, sinks it fast... and u wake up with a little glow on your face. The fragrance is wonderful, though a little overpowering at times.

And did u see the honey soaps shaped in the likes of Bees?? So cute! Might try the body balm next. And I heard from the SA that the body and hair cleansing gel from the same range is real popular too!

Comment

i just checked out the l'occitane honey harvest face cream - love love love; lovely scent and light texture. at only $39!!!! prefer this scent the body balm

Comment

wow this honey face cream sounds lovely but thk goodness i m such a paranoid i don change my skincare easily. it takes lots of convincing before i switch any of my staples, if ever. i m just a freaky paranoid gal who would stick by her staples esp moisturizer faithfully...good or bad.

Comment

Are the Loccitane tinted lip balms in pots or in sticks? I'm currently searching for a stick form! (that pref. doesn't contain menthol..)

Comment

Hey debby!

The tinted lipbalm are in pots form. Just like their shea butter!

Cost $16.. and i like Wild Rose and Red Currrant

p/s: and i also like how your haircut brings out your cheekbones. Lovely

Comment

I love thr tinted lip balms too.... but some of the shades are a taf too dark for me... I like wild rose the best! It's constantly by my side.

Comment

I love the face cream, smells divine, excellent for sensitive skin. Not too oily.....

I'm lemming the body balm and the honey cleansing gel.... argh!
                      Last edited by Glossie; 07-08-2005, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by "Joce7878"

I've tried the Honey face cream... and like it! I use it on some nights when I feel my skin is acting up, getting patchy and dehyrated. It is not greasy, sinks it fast... and u wake up with a little glow on your face. The fragrance is wonderful, though a little overpowering at times.
                        i don like the smell of the body balm much! but i kinda like the texture & smell of the face cream. but it seems a lil sticky when i applied onto my hands. so is it? how does it act on skin say 4 hours after u apply onto yr face?

Comment

how do u gals apply the tinted balm on yr lips? i find brush cumbersome & this is not as soft as Nuxe Honey balm(i use a cotton bud for this). i use my fingers but as my nails grow longer & i sink deeper into the pot, this way just would not work!

Comment

when i had this, i used a lipbrush or my finger tips coz i've short nails most of the time...wild rose gives a really pretty stain to me but dries out my lips, i *still* need a balm on top, blah

Originally posted by "farahdean"

how do u gals apply the tinted balm on yr lips? i find brush cumbersome & this is not as soft as Nuxe Honey balm(i use a cotton bud for this). i use my fingers but as my nails grow longer & i sink deeper into the pot, this way just would not work!

Comment

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

when i had this, i used a lipbrush or my finger tips coz i've short nails most of the time...wild rose gives a really pretty stain to me but dries out my lips, i *still* need a balm on top, blah
                              i like the pink stain of wild rose too. i use this as a base now for my poole l/g#4 to make it more pink. this had been long neglected for tt same reason, it dries me up! hmmm think i shld use this only on short nails day!

Comment

Working...
                              X