What saved your skin recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What saved your skin recently?

In my case..... Was troubled by dehydrated, clog and tired looking skin....my haunch was to start on some hydroxy acid products and I didn't need to go high end *pats pocket" to get a solution.

I really seeing improvement just after one week, I'm waking up to tender glowing skin and strangely, looks fairer even though I stopped using Kose Sekkisei entirely. Was actually caught between this and L'oreal's but this was on offer. Turns out to be a good thing because it's alchohol-free and doesn't dry out my skin.

I'm also on St. Ives Hydroxy peel-off mask. very cheap, and mild, I can use it a few days in a row.

Woo-hoo, now I'm really satisfied to just dust T. Leclerc loose on :=)

Add on!

1. MOISTURIZER night AND day! less is more and a basic one from Komenuka Bijin did just as well as Clinique Moisture Surge

2. Leonard Drake facials

3. Foundation everyday - surprising this actually *improved* my skin condition, probably coz of how it shields my skiin from pollution, weather, etc.

Comment

I'm a broken record....ultrasound and Vitamin C facials, Komenuka Bijin cleansing grains, Derma-Rx Anti-Aging.

Comment

Mine is dermalogica, Real toner, facial and foundation!!

Comment

i started on nimegin(something similiar to roaccutane)half yr ago and my pimples have cleared up.

Comment

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

1. MOISTURIZER night AND day! less is more and a basic one from Komenuka Bijin did just as well as Clinique Moisture Surge

2. Leonard Drake facials

3. Foundation everyday - surprising this actually *improved* my skin condition, probably coz of how it shields my skiin from pollution, weather, etc.
            Dear, how's the Leonard Drake Facials? Is it relaxing? Any extraction of pimples?

Comment

i do one with neck massage so q relaxing and yes, got extraction

when u go for consultation, they will recommand u a treatment, i'm doing one that involves a aha peel and extraction so q thorough but don't recommand for sensitive skin

Originally posted by "meow123"

Dear, how's the Leonard Drake Facials? Is it relaxing? Any extraction of pimples?

Comment

i do one with neck massage so q relaxing and yes, got extraction

when u go for consultation, they will recommand u a treatment, i'm doing one that involves a aha peel and extraction so q thorough but don't recommand for sensitive skin
                hmm..I hate extraction. My skin will be raw and red for a few days after extractions so I always try to avoid that. But I am so tempted to try Leonard Drake since I started on Dermalogical products. May be I will try the non-AHA treatment. Any improvement after facial?

Comment

yah sure, skin clearer, less clogged, and better texture overall, very happy with it

Originally posted by "meow123"

Any improvement after facial?

Comment

For me, it's Fancl! I actually just stopped going to my derma cos I realised he wasn't doing me any good, was searching around for a non-irritating, gentle skincare & Fancl seems to fit the bill. On to HABA next!

Comment

2. Leonard Drake facials

the foundation bit i think it's so true! @ least for me!

Comment

VLWC! Hard to believe this - i use this to recover from bad skin after trying other foundations. This stuff never break me out.

Sisley Floral toner - softens my skin lots and lots, and smells divine.

Dermologica Microexfoliant - gently exfoliates to reveal soft/ smooth skin.

Comment

It has got to be Aspirin Mask, just when my skin got so bumpy when breakout is nearing this made it smooth and it so cheap.

Comment

For me, what save my skin is still HAzeline Snow when my face is red and swollen of pimples. =)

and Acne Clear lotion. my huge pumps are gone!! saved!!

Dear Flame,

Where can we get the Aspirin Mask?

Comment

Mine's Biotherm Biopur mask, deep emergency mask

Comment

Working...
                              X