Phytomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phytomer

Hi ladies, have anyone tried the skincare line from Phytomer? Is it good?? I was at Tangs the other day and the SA handed me some Phytomer samples. They're not bad and I would like to collect more feedbacks on the brand before I commit.

Is it the same brand as the hair care range that Dily sells in Wom-B??

I was just about to post a thread about Phytomer too! I must say their service is *really* one of the best. If not, the the best! Very patient & not pushing you into getting anything.

I was at Essentials yesterday & one of the SAs recommended me this neutralising cream/lotion for my sensitive skin, costs $59. Has anyone tried this? Sounds like something I'd need for my sensi skin!

What kinda skin are Phytomer targetting at?

Comment

The comedogel worked for helping to lessen blackheads...thou there was peeling at first

Comment

tried the eye contour cream. not bad in lightening dark eye circles.
        but i have not been using them religiously...only use when i realise..my eye circles are dark..
        i find it does lighten a little...
        i guess, if i use it everyday, the effect will be betteR?

Comment

I got a sample of the eye cream too. It's not bad, lightweight, but i can't say it help much in my dark circles, but then no many other eye creams can

Comment

Originally posted by "Riverie"

Originally posted by Dreamie
            I got a sample of the eye cream too. It's not bad, lightweight, but i can't say it help much in my dark circles, but then no many other eye creams can
            I am lookinh for a good eye gel now. It's either La mer or Phytomer or maybe Dermological......in the meantime, I am living off samples..heh..
            Riv, what's your target, lines or rings? La Mer is good for eye rings and Dearmological Multi Vit is good for lines.....if both then u need to buy two

Comment

Originally posted by "meow123"

Originally posted by Riverie
              Originally posted by Dreamie
              I am lookinh for a good eye gel now. It's either La mer or Phytomer or maybe Dermological......in the meantime, I am living off samples..heh..
              Riv, what's your target, lines or rings? La Mer is good for eye rings and Dearmological Multi Vit is good for lines.....if both then u need to buy two
              Rings, and also Milia seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by "meow123"

I didn't find La Mer particularly good with my perennial dark circles, but it helped smooth and soften my wrinkly eye area a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

I didn't find La Mer particularly good with my perennial dark circles, but it helped smooth and soften my wrinkly eye area a bit...
                  Mine is the oposite. It didn't help with lines but helps a little in dark circles. Not a lot but compared to other eye creams, not bad lah..

Comment

Hihi... :D

I'm using Phytmoer's Purifying Cleansing Gel.. the blue coloured one..

Not bad.. its gd for oily skin.. cleans well and no tight feeling. $32 is reasonable i think

:D

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Originally posted by meow123
                      La Mer did not work for either my rings or lines, @ least i did not notice anything @ the ends of 2 weeks! Am still considering the Dermalogical Multi Vit, like the texture but I would need an eye sunscreen on top. sigh!

Comment

get a sample of the dermalogica, leonard drake are q generous with these

Originally posted by "farahdean"

La Mer did not work for either my rings or lines, @ least i did not notice anything @ the ends of 2 weeks! Am still considering the Dermalogical Multi Vit, like the texture but I would need an eye sunscreen on top. sigh![/quote]

Comment

bluebubble, i wld try to stop by these few days to get the sample, it's prob better than spending 90+ on the full size.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.beautycenter.co.uk/fiche_...d_article=4164

Phtomer Face Dew feels good on my skin when the SA soak a cotton pad with it to take m/u of. It is supposedly a toner, alchohol free but feels real cool prob coz the SA stored in the fridge? Anyone tried this for a quick perk me up?

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

Phtomer Face Dew feels good on my skin when the SA gave soak a cotton pad with it to take m/u of. It is supposedly a toner, alchohol free but feels real cool prob coz the SA stored in the fridge? Anyone tried this for a quick perk me up?
                            Now that's an idea! But I usually rely on my Shu Depsea. If I have really tired eyes, I soak a cotton pad with Shu Depsea and place them over my eyes as I lie down. It's really refreshing and soothing!

Comment

I'm kinda interested in Phytomer's Purifying Gommage Exfoliant. Has anyone tried it b4 ?

Saw the raves on MUA reviews and was tempted

Comment

Working...
                              X