Cle de Peau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cle de Peau

OK, so has anyone here shelled out $800 for their miracle La Creme?? Rant or rave?

Also, has anyone tried their skin brightening serum? This stuff sounds like what I'll need once I start work again...

Re: Cle de Peau

pls delete
    Last edited by stellatan; 13-06-2006, 11:00 AM.

Comment

I'm keen on the brightening serum too as well as the eye cream for the dark circles? In fact, I might well just get the eye cream first? Do u know if there is discount for this?

Comment

pls delete
        Last edited by stellatan; 13-06-2006, 11:00 AM.

Comment

anyone tried the concealor ? It costs $100+ but i heard raves about it!

Comment

My gf has this, she likes it, but later she found that KP stick concealer works just as well as it.

Comment

Joce, the eye cream doesn't work for me. I bought the eye cream meant for dark circles two mths ago. Nope it doesn't work. Save your $.

I tried a sample of the miracle La Creme too. Too rich for my skin I wld say. Might be better for those with really dry dehydrated skin. Very similar to La Mer but may be slightly richer?

I have samples of some of their skincare stuff yet to try. I doubt it is very fantastic though.

Comment

I guess so far only La Mer Eye Balm works the best, might not be my HG, but it is the best performer among all the other eye pdts I tried.

My current Ayura did NUTS! I'm just trying desperately to use it up now so I can justify buying a new eye pdt.

Comment

Yeap La Mer works best for me too. Not my HG but do I hv any other choices? Even the expensive Orbe eye cream does nothing for me so far.

Comment

Sjal Orbe...results on me seem to be the same as La Mer...but La Mer is cheaper right? So no guesses what my next purchase will be.

Comment

totally agree, when i was at la mer tangs the first time, i was barely out of a plane and in sloppy clothes (coz i went home from airport and ran down after a bath to la mer to get some SOS for post-holiday skin)...but the SAs were so so nice, explained the products and everything patiently (altho' i looked like some student who couldn't afford the stuff). i bought the creme and 3 months later, they called me to ask how the creme worked on me! would definitely go back to la mer, no more escentials for me too, even tho' i was a bona fide customer in december but their screening me just irked me too much; to think i supported them when they first set up shop at tangs. dang!

Originally posted by "meow123"

at least the La Mer SAs are more sincere.....

Comment

My thoughts/experience:

La Creme - nice & very rich. Great for my skin esp. during the cold winter nights we've been heaving here. But not worth the $$$!! I don't think I will buy this again. Bought it at a very "weak" moment.

Toner (Softening Lotion or whatever it's called) - Very nice & leaves skin feeling soft & dewy. I can definitely say this stuff helps IF you have dry skin & most likely will notice improvement in your skin after use. However, I don't see this as a common problem in S'pore!

Their eye stuff - gave me milia. I couldn't even finish using both samples I got but am so glad that the SA was nice enough to give me samples so I wouldn't be spending endless days, months, maybe years wondering if this was the "wonder" eye cream!

Foaming Cleanser - I'm not really fond of foaming cleansers in general. Reminds me very much of standard Shiseido foaming cleansers (actually, the thought crossed my mind is it just the same with diff packaging? Who would know the diff?).

I've tried a couple other stuff but nothing from the skincare line stands out as remarkable for me & I doubt I will invest anymore to this line.

On the makeup side...

I *do* love their concealer. Not so much for undereyes (nothing works for me so I only use YSL Touche Eclat) but for small dots. It provides a nice coverage & doesn't slip off easily.

I also love their loose powder. The texture is really nice but very $. I've tested it but I don't have it.

HTHS!

Comment

I happened to come across this, I didn't pay $800 for the La Creme but i purchased $400 to get the GWP of this. It is very rich, and feels a little oily. And later i heard from Taiwan SA that this is supposed to use once or twice a week only not for daily use. The skin brightening serum... argh..... dunno is i lazy to use or what, but is average. Lucky i didn't buy that, i just got the sample size, n b4 i could finish the sample bottlee, i got sick of it already. So far, i think the balancing lotion is pretty good, soften the skin. I am using the eye cream as well, but havent finish the bottle so cant comment much yet. BTW dark circles for years cant be get rid of that easily with a 15ml eye cream? Shall wait and see. FIY, Taiwan CDP is a lot cheaper. I really regretted spending hundreds at CDP in Jan, i could have saved more than 20% in Taiwan. So gals, next time u want CDP, get from Taiwan! Beside the lotion i love, the e/s and concealer is my next fav!

Comment

Re: Re: Cle de Peau

Originally posted by bluebubble
                            yeah i actually raved about them to some friends after my first by terry and zirh purchase...time to retract those...
                            my bf used zirh sample the scrub was pretty good..

from your point of view, is escentials that disapointing?

Comment

Cle de Peau

I've only tried the famous concealer, and i must say it's INCREDIBLE.. I LOVE it so much that I bought 2 sticks at once when I went to Hongkong (there's no CdP counter in Jakarta)

So now I'm curious about the skincare... For those who have tried, what are the verdicts, opinions, recommendations?

Thanx!
                              Last edited by simplicity; 30-03-2004, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X