Cosme Decorte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosme Decorte

Let's discuss what's good from this line. Anyone try their products? Please share with us your experience.
    Last edited by dolphin; 22-09-2004, 05:32 PM.

our missi uses cosme decorte skincare right???
    by the way, i had one small bottle of fresh concentrate thru a swap and find it pretty good in lightening my acne marks.
    i find cosme really ex and i dont really dare to walk near the counter for fear of spending too much money.

Comment

I use to use their full whitening range found it to be effective but too expensive to use long term therefore currently only use their formuation c which is a whitening lotion which also help to tighten the skin. I loveee their skincare though expensive but it prove to be good.

Comment

Yes missi is back!

I like the skin care range from Cosme Decorte. The white science range is great. Tried all of it and the Formulation C lotion (better than Sekkesei) and the Vit C powder are my staples now. I stopped using the Vit C powder for a month and my zits start coming back. I used two bottles of the refresh lotion and had since stopped. Personally I prefer Real's toner which is cheaper. I have also the eye gel, the liposome (u use this before your moisturiser for better absorption of the moisturiser), crysytal cyto (now change name to DNA something) and the other range ..can't remember the name.....I never have any breakouts from Cosme Decorte so that's why I keep going back.

Comment

I'm also a fan of CD which I think it's reasonable price (in HK, I know SG is a bit more exp than here) with great quality. I recommended to my friend and she love it so much...she already collected 12 stamps *** (HK$600/stamp) in 1/2 year!!! Here're what I tried (FYI, I have combo dehydrated skin...at my late 20s ):

Moisture Liposome: I know this product is very good a long time ago but don't have intention to buy it since it's very expensive wor. Recently I passed by TST's Faces since the counter is very open and more spacious so I went there and check it out. The sales is very nice and we talked about an hour. She highly recommend this product to me saying it's oil free and can be use on eyes. Furthermore, it has the liposome technology meaning the particles are very tiny can get deep into skin and continue to moisturize your skin for 12 hrs. Because every time I do skin test 99% SA said my skin is dry so I decided to buy this. And now....I can't live w/o it seriously!! My forehead and the skin besides my nose always has some fine/dry lines and before I used some anti-ageing or de-lines product to cure this problem but the effect only so so. Now after I use this ML, this problem has been solved and my fine lines under my eyes not so obvious too. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED really!

White Science Crystal Cyto G: It's a lotion softener which can soften dead skin cell and moisturize. If you treat it as a softener you won't feel odd using it before toner. Besides, you need to use cotton pad to apply. I tried both regular and Enriched version. I like the regular version better since the enriched is a bit lup to me. But I didn't buy it yet. Because I saw in Kose's website there's a new product called "Illuminizer". Same price of Crystal Cyto and I saw in Japanese website people comments it's better than Cyto!

Lotion D-NA Extra: This feels a bit too moisturizing to me...and I got tiny bumps on my forehead. I suspect it's because of this. Now I try to use it at night only see if it's ok.

Day Protection SPF25: This is a GREAT product. It's moisturize enough to skip moisturizer and it can be used as makeup base. No white cast (won't make your face white), not heavy and I can feel it really protect well from the sun!

Night Protection: Another GREAT product I really like. It's not lup but when the weather is dryer it's not moisturize enough for me. SA said it can be use after night moisturizer as a final step if you want extra moisture. It's described to eliminate the memory of melanin causing by the sunlight at the day time. Next morning my skin tone is much clearer and smooth. Love it! And I found it's a very large jar only HK$370. Very cheap to me!!!

Concentration C D-NA (Whitening powder): I only used the previous version before didn't try the new version but I didn't see effect on me.

Blancent EX: Used a whole bottle. Didn't see my freckles to be lightened. SA said at least using 2 bottles to see effect wor. Forget it ... Now I'm using Lancome's Blanc Expert EX spot corrector. So far so good.

AQ Gentle Cleansing cream: Used to remove makeup. It's super expensive ($570) same price of ML I think I'm crazy when I buy it. I did a skin test at TST's Faces counter. The Japanese lady used it on my face and I can see after massaging some of the cream became lup lup. She said the cream wrapped the sebum (oil), dirt, makeup and everything gently and can clean the dirt deeply. I'm quite amazed so I bought it @@!!! But the steps is quite troublesome and since it's expensive I don't use it every night. After massaging need to use tissue to blot it (The Japanese lady said blot ONLY) then rinse off. I found my face very clean afterward and very smooth!!

AQ Cleansing foam: Tried the sample I really like it. It's very liquid and need to add some water to create the foam BEFORE you wash your face. Before the skin test I don't know I need to create rich foam to wash my face. Usually I just wet my face and put the cleansing product directly. She said it'll add burden to skin and won't cleanse well. This AQ foam really not drying at all. One time after washing I didn't apply anything for 10 min and my face still moisturized (usually it'll become dry). Amazing...and finally, I bought it :roll:

Formulation C: It's very similar to Sekkeisai found by me and told my SA as well. But C has the power to cure pimple and acne and I found it's more moisturize than Sekkeisai so I prefer C better.

White Science Refreshing Wash: I used it at summer and I really love it. Not drying for me. Very clean and refreshing.

WS Moisture wash: OK but didn't foam well .... AQ's is much better!!

Sekkeisai mask (The black mask) It's more like a cleansing mask (peel off) than a whitening mask. Even SA said so. I found it's quite effective to remove some of my blackhead and dirt w/o hurting my face when peeling it off. And it's cheap

Comment

I used the purple bottle Moisture Liposome one night and woke up to a forehead full of bumps! Lucky it was a sample bottle.

I am using the Clearness Eye serum right now. I don't think it is moisturising enough. My eye area feels tight...can someone tell me if it is ok for me to use another eye cream over it? Eg CDLM or can I use the Moisture Liposome under this? Meowmeow you the expert right?

Comment

yes, ML can be used all over the face including eyes. Since it doesn't contain ANY oil so I don't think it's the source of your bumps...So you can used it right after you clean your face BEFORE toner...Try again. It's quite gentle I doubt it's not for all skin type.

Unfortunately, eye product is CD's weak product. Not recommendable at all

Edited to remove quote.
              Last edited by dolphin; 17-09-2004, 11:24 AM.

Comment

hmmm i know... my eyes are feeling very dry and tight thanks to this eye serum...$100 wasted...

i only used the ML that night, no other stuff. the very next morning - bumps. definitely the ML...i almost NEVER get bumps on my forehead

thanks glenda

Edited to remove quote.
                Last edited by dolphin; 17-09-2004, 11:22 AM.

Comment

i've been thinking of getting the ML coz no moisturiser has worked on my flaky skin as yet. i've stopped using hydrocortisone cream coz it thins the skin.

my fav product has to be the day protection. it's pricey but i've not found anything else close to this. it works excellent as a makeup base. i don't get any breakouts from this. i broke out from Lancome UV Expert and most sunscreens almost always leave a whitish cast on me. this is not sticky which is a major plus point for me. i'm onto my 4th bottle and can see myself purchasing my 5th very soon.

Comment

how much is the CD day protection? i'm still looking for a sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast.

Comment

it's $71 per bottle. i wish i can find something cheaper but have been going back to this. it's the only i've used which provides alright sun protection if you're just zipping around in the sun for a short while. for me, it triples up as a moisturiser and as a makeup base.
                      Last edited by michannat; 25-10-2003, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Me too Mich! I am into my 4th bottle already. I have not found a sunscreen that suits me better than CD.

Try to ask for a sample of the ML from the counter. I score one previously. I am just too lazy to use so many products on my face.

Edited to remove quote.
                        Last edited by dolphin; 17-09-2004, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blushed2003
                          hmmm i know... my eyes are feeling very dry and tight thanks to this eye serum...$100 wasted...

i only used the ML that night, no other stuff. the very next morning - bumps. definitely the ML...i almost NEVER get bumps on my forehead

thanks glenda
                          Hmm the ML is only a moisture essence so need to use moisturizer afterward to seal moisture. But this is my rave product. My fine lines on my face and under eyes improved a lot due to this product. But different person has different skin though

I love the day protection as well. A winner! Ditto on all you guys have said.

Comment

hi,

just to check, the ML can be use on the eye area? or just the area under the eye?

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                              Me too Mich! I am into my 4th bottle already. I have not found a sunscreen that suits me better than CD.

Try to ask for a sample of the ML from the counter. I score one previously. I am just too lazy to use so many products on my face.
                              thanks meow. will do.

after trying the day protection, i'm tempted to venture into the other skincare items.

Comment

Working...
                              X