Nuxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuxe

I know a few cozycotters has recently bought NUxe. Any feedback?

I love the Honey Balm & Spa Tonific Nourishing Body Lotion (this left my skin unbelievably silky!!).

How's the honey cleanser ... is it gentle? What's the scent like? Also, does anyone know how much cheaper Nuxe is in Paris?

it's apparently drugstore in france :o

Comment

I tried the Nuxe creme fraiche, which is a moisturiser in glass pot form, which the SA said is like whipped cream. I use it only for night as it tends to be richer than what i usually take in the day time under makeup. Nice, gentle and no problem with it at all. A huge pot for about $56, but definitely much cheaper in France.

Comment

i use the nuxe gentle honey cleanser, scent is a lil overwhelming but of honey & to me smells a lil milky when i rub onto my face but this is great if u are a foody gal i guess! it leave my face silky smooth & being gentle, it does not sting my face at all! it was $28, now $29!

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

i use the nuxe gentle honey cleanser, scent is a lil overwhelming but of honey & to me smells a lil milky when i rub onto my face but this is great if u are a foody gal i guess! it leave my face silky smooth & being gentle, it does not sting my face at all! it was $28, now $29!
          Yep, totally agree on the honey cleanser. Honey is good for the skin, and psychologically it feels good to use it. Of cuz, there is also the Nuxe honey lipbalm which everyone likes. Surprisely to me, the lipbalm is lemony instead of foody.

Comment

Re: Nuxe

Originally posted by "atypical"

I love the Honey Balm & Spa Tonific Nourishing Body Lotion (this left my skin unbelievably silky!!).
            Droooool....tell me more please! i suppose you got this from Escentials? What's the damage like?

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Originally posted by atypical
              Droooool....tell me more please! i suppose you got this from Escentials? What's the damage like?
              pan, think it's abt $35 for a 250ml bottle or so!

http://www.beautycenter.co.uk/fiche_...id_article=823 <<-- looks like the face cleanser!

Comment

Originally posted by "atypical"

Stella, is this the one whihc comes in a squarish spray bottle and is supposed to be made of essential oils and can be used on skin and hair??

Comment

Originally posted by "Riverie"

Stella, is this the one whihc comes in a squarish spray bottle and is supposed to be made of essential oils and can be used on skin and hair??
                  Riv, this one you're talking about is the Huile Prodigieuse (sublimating dry oil). Different product.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverie
                    Riv, this one you're talking about is the Huile Prodigieuse (sublimating dry oil). Different product.
                    opps... okies..Thanks Pan! I was too lazy to click on the url Stella posted..but I just did.

Comment

Hey Riv, if you're going to Paris you may wanan consider picking up the Huile Prodigieuese too! It's a good buy...and so versatile. They have one infused with golden shimmer too. Very pretty!

Comment

Hey Riv, if you're going to Paris you may wanan consider picking up the Huile Prodigieuese too! It's a good buy...and so versatile. They have one infused with golden shimmer too. Very pretty!
                        pan, isn't the smell a lil overwhelming? is the shimmers nice?

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76
                          pan, isn't the smell a lil overwhelming? is the shimmers nice?
                          I personally don't find the smell overwhelming...yes there IS a scent, but it smells very botanical and refreshing...at least to me! the shimmers are lovely....very fine, not chunky at all. If I can figure out how to make a sample of this liquid, I will, and will send it to you.

I think the golden oil is especially pretty when worked through the ends of your hair...it really helps smooth frizzy hair (like mine) and makes it soft, plus it adds a nice shine, and when the tiny gold particles catch the light, they twinkle in your hair and it's very pretty! Even the Escentials SA whom I bought the Sjal from was raving over this product when used on the hair and decollete. :wink:

Comment

pan, all tt sounds so pretty. does this not cost some $95?

Comment

pan, all tt sounds so pretty. does this not cost some $95?
                              I almost got that one ( it was the time the nasty SA served me)... if I am not wrong it's $45 for the one with shimmers and $36 for the one without. That's before the GST hike.

Me eyeing on that in Paris too..it's in my list! =P

Comment

Working...
                              X