Lightweight Day Mosituriser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightweight Day Mosituriser

Recommend a good lightweight mosituriser for day usage!

Hi Gals

I need a good lightweight moisturiser for day usage. I need one dat will not be too heavy for my oily skin. I used to skip moisturiser in the day becoz i have pretty oily skin. But after getting the By Terry Skin Enhancer, i realised that i MUST put some moisturiser b4 it so dat it will not emphasize my dehydrated zones etc..

Pls recommend me one! Thanxs so much

I love Ipsa's Moisture Keep Up Essence, $58 for 30mls. In fact, I'm getting one for my friend's sis in M'sia tonight. It's a thin orange gel tt gives my skin sufficient moisture on it's own and started me on a serum frenzy :D You can read about it from Ipsa's catalogue available from www.luxasia.com.sg site.
    My friend with acne skin also likes Chanel's oil-control moisturiser.
    I also like Clinique's Moisture surge range.MmmM...love the camomile scent.

Dunno, but I've heard that L'oreal's Hydrafresh gel is the drugstore equivalent of Biotherm's Hydrasource moisture gel. I like Loreal in general.

Comment

Originally posted by "paphio"

I love Ipsa's Moisture Keep Up Essence, $58 for 30mls. In fact, I'm getting one for my friend's sis in M'sia tonight. It's a thin orange gel tt gives my skin sufficient moisture on it's own and started me on a serum frenzy :D

Dunno, but I've heard that L'oreal's Hydrafresh gel is the drugstore equivalent of Biotherm's Hydrasource moisture gel. I like Loreal in general.
      I was using Moisture Keep Up Essence some 2 years or so back. Whilst it absorbs quickly & leaves no oily feel to the skin, in the long run, it really does not moisturize, i still end up with dry patches & tight skin. Well 2/3rd down the bottle, I gave it away! U might wanna get lots of samples to try before u decide!

I tried Hydrafresh too & this is not oily, absorbs quickly, cool feeling when applied & yes this moisturize me but I tend to use this on oily days when I don't want grease on face. Normal days I prefer Fancl Fenatty Moisture Cream which seems to moisturize more esp good for dehydrated skin days!

Comment

avene light hydrating lotion - very basic for sensitive skin moisturizer

l'oreal hydrafresh but this has alcohol

ZA cool pool has alcohol too

Comment

Fancl's Milky Balance Up [think it's the correct name] is really light & will not contribute to your oily skin! I just finished the trial set. Now on to HABA!

Comment

Thanxs for the replies gers

I'd actually just bought the HABA trial set .... both since the moisturiser is in a spray-and-pat form, i wonder if that is enuff to stop my makeup base from ceasing..

The Avene one sounds one...

How long does the Fancl takes b4 it expires? I dun use moisturiser so religiously.. so maybe it might be wasted if i cannot finish by the expiry date..

:D

Comment

Originally posted by "ponine"

Thanxs for the replies gers

I'd actually just bought the HABA trial set .... both since the moisturiser is in a spray-and-pat form, i wonder if that is enuff to stop my makeup base from ceasing..

The Avene one sounds one...

How long does the Fancl takes b4 it expires? I dun use moisturiser so religiously.. so maybe it might be wasted if i cannot finish by the expiry date..

:D

I am into Phytomer now...the continuous hydration cream is pretty good...and can be used day and night. My new love!

Comment

Origins Matte Scientist is a v nice and light moisturiser. lovely scent too

Comment

I like haba Squa Dew helps to moisturise and easily absorbed without causing breakouts.

Comment

Originally posted by "flame"

I like haba Squa Dew helps to moisturise and easily absorbed without causing breakouts.
                    This plus the VC Lotion makes my skin feel a tad sticky... do u feel teh same?

Maybe i 'm not used to patting my skincare onto my face... seems like no put skincare lidat eh..

Comment

I've been using HABA for a few days...It's been said that the HABA washing powder is milder than the Fancl one, but I feel the grains of the HABA are bigger. Don't feel any difference between Fancl & HABA though. I don't particularly feel the VC Lotion is sticky too. Maybe I pat on too little heh.

Comment

My skin is getting sensitive recently....thinking of switching back to Haba's moist n toner......even though both r sticky (dunno why) but my skin feels supple and no new zits when I was on their trial set.

Comment

Me:
                          Skin Biology Exfol Serum... then
                          Ayura Whitening Serum...then
                          PC Sunscreen SPF15

I also love Avene light hydrating lotion, absorbs quite well into my acne-prone oily skin!

Comment

I really like Whitia moisture cream. It's cheap and absorbs well.

Comment

Been going back to my Avene's light hydrating lotion for a few days (day and nite) due to my skin's problem......got oilier, sensitive and dehyrated for certain reasons.
                              Never knew it could actually help to "salvage" my face Now, my face feels more supple, much less oilier,pores less clog (strange) and zits heal faster .

Guess those with sensitive skin will actually love this moist more.

Comment

Working...
                              X