Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darphin Paris

hi

anyone used this line? I am very interested in this line at the moment. Unfortunately i cant seem to find much information abt this product since it hasnt any website of its own.
    I have been using some product samples of this line for few days and seems okie.
    So I am thinking if anyone has any favourite products from this line or anything.
    Thanks for sharing.

I'm a fan of their cleansers and am finishing up my Darphin product facial package.
    I've got dehydrated skin and realised non-foaming ones are best for me. Their cleansing milk and non-foaming cleaners rocks because they rinse very well in my opinion.
    But the scent of this line is very strong. I've got samples of their other products but are not spectacular (as in didn't improve my skin any further)

Comment

hi paphio

are u using the purifying milk cleanser or others? I am now using the purifying milk cleanser n it is very minty and icy feeling. Quite nice. :D

Comment

I've tried their body milk before....I loved the scent and its non-greasy texture, but it was sooo pricey!!! And after I stopped using it, my skin went back to being dry and scaly (I was overseas that time, in a temperate climate). So it was really no better than a drugstore moisturizer (which costs less!).

Comment

Does anyonw know what their 'reducing cream' is for? For face or body? Reduce what? Paphio, care to help ? I've got a sample of it. On my hand it feels fab! Absorbs totally and quickly! I like!

Comment

heard lots of great stuff about darphin on MUA, u may wanna try steph859 for info, she was a major fan of this brand

otherwise, i haven't used any of their products, looks hard to find and expensive

Comment

hi Riverie

I the reducing cream got this as a sample also!! mm... I also dunno wat it is supposed to reduce. haha but i used it on my face as I was asked to do so as day moisturiser. My skin seems to be less oily n very matte. So maybe reduce oil?? Not sure, but I will ask the lady the next time i see her.

Comment

me! i'm currently using the intral range of cleansing milk and toner, the natural regulating fluid, arovita c cream, arovita eye and lip gel, purifying balm and desincrustant lotion. i'm really loving all the products i've tried so far. been about 3 months since i switched to darphin and my skin has never look better. more 'glowy' and no more breakouts!

Comment

hi Riverie,

I am glad u like it. I also quite like it and will buy the full bottle when i finish my sample. But i think my sample will last for another one or two weeks since i only need so little for the whole face.

I might also get a sunscreen as protection. Has to go and find the darphin lady tommorow n see how it goes. Luckily Darphin products is much much cheaper here in NZ than in US.

babyflite,

How is the lotion desincrustant?? I am interested in this product and am thinking of getting it also. I got the purifying balm n it is very nice as well. I am told tat the combination of this lotion and aroma mild peeling and a mask gives wonderful results! Have u tried this?

Comment

Originally posted by "fiona"

hi Riverie,

I am glad u like it. I also quite like it and will buy the full bottle when i finish my sample. But i think my sample will last for another one or two weeks since i only need so little for the whole face.

I might also get a sunscreen as protection. Has to go and find the darphin lady tommorow n see how it goes. Luckily Darphin products is much much cheaper here in NZ than in US.

babyflite,

How is the lotion desincrustant?? I am interested in this product and am thinking of getting it also. I got the purifying balm n it is very nice as well. I am told tat the combination of this lotion and aroma mild peeling and a mask gives wonderful results! Have u tried this?
                    I havent tried the aroma peeling yet. I've been using the desincrustant lotion underneath the purifying balm. I just apply the thin layer of the desincrustant lotion before the balm once or twice a week and it works very well. My skin looks brighter and clearer. I also use the desincrustant lotion on zits. Its very gentle so it wont get rid of the zit overnight but the zit is smaller the next morning.

How much does Darphin retail for in NZ? Its a lot cheaper here in Australia compared to the US as well. Quite affordable in fact. Only thing is we dont really have the full range here. I might be visiting my parents in Auckland in mid Feb so I might check it out there then. Do you know if there's a Darphin counter in Auckland? The reducing cream sounds nice, but I havent seen it around here though. What is it meant to do?

Comment

hi babyflite,

I just came bak from Darphin. I bought a purifying toner (NZD57.50), a lotion desincrustant (NZD40.50), a purifying mask and the vital protection fluid SPF 15.

The reducing cream is NZD90.50 for a jar n will last one yr i think. It is supposed to soothe the skin and reduce the oil i think.
                      I am still using the sample so havent bought this yet.

There isnt any darphin counter here. U will have to go to Remuera Skin and Body ( phone number 5232391) ( sort of like a shop ) to buy this. The lady, Juliet, is really very nice. She told me she will be moving soon, so if by February, they have moved, i will tell u their new address. I think they have the full range.
                      She also introduced a Darphin make up base for me but i told her i dun use make up so she says then i dun need it.

Comment

so good!! you have Dalphin cheap in Aus and NZ....err...do we have it in S'pore? I dun think i see before leh... anyone who knows where pls tell me...

Comment

yes there are places that sell darphin,i think salons; u go www.darphin.co.fr or something like that and then click on the location list

Comment

Originally posted by "fiona"

hi babyflite,

I just came bak from Darphin. I bought a purifying toner (NZD57.50), a lotion desincrustant (NZD40.50), a purifying mask and the vital protection fluid SPF 15.

The reducing cream is NZD90.50 for a jar n will last one yr i think. It is supposed to soothe the skin and reduce the oil i think.
                            I am still using the sample so havent bought this yet.

There isnt any darphin counter here. U will have to go to Remuera Skin and Body ( phone number 5232391) ( sort of like a shop ) to buy this. The lady, Juliet, is really very nice. She told me she will be moving soon, so if by February, they have moved, i will tell u their new address. I think they have the full range.
                            She also introduced a Darphin make up base for me but i told her i dun use make up so she says then i dun need it.
                            hi fiona!

cool! the prices are about the same as in australia. i'm definitely gonna get some stuff when i go over. i'm interested in the reducing cream and purifying range. so is Remuera Skin and Body a beauty salon or just a shop selling skincare? are they generous with samples? coz i definitely want to try the product out before buying. and where is it located? i hope its somewhere in the city and easy to find. the last time i went to auckland was 8,9 years ago when i was still pretty young. dunno if my dad will let me take the car out and explore on my own since i'm not familiar with the roads. sorry for all the questions!

Comment

if anyone has tried both - how would u rate darphin against jurlique? i'm using and like jurlique now but it's kinda hard to find and pricey

Comment

Working...
                              X