Komenuka Bijin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Komenuka Bijin

I've read alot of raves for the cleansing powder and I'm curious about how well the other products in the range works.

Has anybody tried the facial mask yet?

And where can we buy this range? It's not available in Singapore right?

Hi gingerbread... welcome to CozyCot :D

KB washing grains are indeed very good.. i find dat they clean very well without leaving the skin feeling dry or tight. Furthermore, they come in grains size ... so it has some exfoliating efftects when washing the face..

And i like the smell.. rice bran !!

Tried the skin lotion b4 too, it contains some jap alcohol i believe ( a little bit of sour smell) .. and it works well in calming my skin down when needed... and pores seem temporarily smaller..

KB is only available in Japan(the cheapest), HK ( the next-best alternative) and US (sky-high prices!!)

HTH :D

Comment

Second Ponine's raves about the cleansing grains. I use them every other day to keep my skin clean and clear....really! Since I started using them, I;ve had fewer clogged pores and virtually no zits, plus my skin looks a lot healthier and brighter than before. Rice bran is also supposed to have a slight whitening effect...well, I'm pale to start with, so I can't really tell if it's worked on me, but I can vouch for all its other wonderful qualities. :wink:

I have also tried their rice bran shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo sucks, it's really not fantastic and I don't feel clean after using it...there's some kind of residue....but the conditioner is great stuff! A little bit goes a long way and it comes in a gigantic squeeze tube so it can last you forever and ever. I find the effect of the conditioner comparable to many highend conditioners - detangles hair, adds INCREDIBLE shine and leaves hair really soft.

Comment

love the rice grains

i also use the foam cleanser that is very nice too, leaves my skin soft and very moisturizing; i use this after my oil based makeup remover but wouldn't repurchase coz i can find other stuff that do the same thing

the moisturizer is great and very basic so don't expect miracles but it didn't break me out, moisturized my dehydrated face well, and kept it soft and smooth. i would repurchase except that it's not available here and expensive so for something this basic, i can switch to another brand

Comment

Qn: does each sachet of grains mean one-use (I bought 1 packet to try, the auction description said about 6 uses per pack but looking at it... er... abit small the sachet hor?)

Comment

Originally posted by "champagne"

Qn: does each sachet of grains mean one-use (I bought 1 packet to try, the auction description said about 6 uses per pack but looking at it... er... abit small the sachet ***?)
            No, cannot use 6 times, too little. Each sachet use abt 3 times on the average.

Sumtimes when my face is extra oily, i can finish it up in 2 times!

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Second Ponine's raves about the cleansing grains. I use them every other day to keep my skin clean and clear....really! Since I started using them, I;ve had fewer clogged pores and virtually no zits, plus my skin looks a lot healthier and brighter than before. Rice bran is also supposed to have a slight whitening effect...well, I'm pale to start with, so I can't really tell if it's worked on me, but I can vouch for all its other wonderful qualities. :wink:

I have also tried their rice bran shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo sucks, it's really not fantastic and I don't feel clean after using it...there's some kind of residue....but the conditioner is great stuff! A little bit goes a long way and it comes in a gigantic squeeze tube so it can last you forever and ever. I find the effect of the conditioner comparable to many highend conditioners - detangles hair, adds INCREDIBLE shine and leaves hair really soft.
              i noticed japanese shampoos tend to leave this slippery residue

Comment

Originally posted by "champagne"

Qn: does each sachet of grains mean one-use (I bought 1 packet to try, the auction description said about 6 uses per pack but looking at it... er... abit small the sachet hor?)
                6 uses per sachet??? Whoever that auction seller was....liar liar, pants on fire!!!

One sachet usually lasts me 3 times. 1 sachet for a 1-time use seems a bit excessive. (Not to mention #$%!! expensive too!)

Comment

Thanks

Now I really want the cleansing grains. I found it on Sephora.com but it looks too expensive to wash my face with it. especially since they tax you for orders.

I wonder if they sell it at Narita airport? I know that they sell Ipsa and Ayura there in dutyfree.

Comment

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by "gingerbread"

Now I really want the cleansing grains. I found it on Sephora.com but it looks too expensive to wash my face with it. especially since they tax you for orders.

I wonder if they sell it at Narita airport? I know that they sell Ipsa and Ayura there in dutyfree.
                    Unfortunately Narita doesn't sell KP cleansing grains. U have to get those grains in Tokyo City (at Ginza).

Comment

Originally posted by "meow123"

Originally posted by gingerbread

Unfortunately Narita doesn't sell KP cleansing grains. U have to get those grains in Tokyo City (at Ginza).
                      Meow dear, you are thinking too much of KP... *shake head*

Correction, it should be KB.

Comment

Originally posted by "meow123"

I'll be stopping over at Narita next week and was looking forward to perhaps getting some. Ah well, I guess I'll probably have to order it online.

Comment

Originally posted by "dolphin"

Originally posted by meow123

Meow dear, you are thinking too much of KP... *shake head*

Correction, it should be KB.
                          heeee.....yah shld be KP...I mean KB...aiyo I am really obsessed with KP...

Comment

Was wondering if anybody knew how much KB cleansing grains cost in HK and Japan?

It's USD $33 for 30 packets at www.beautyhabit.com

Comment

just wondering how do i re-use the sachet?

and is the Real Rice product range at WOM-B anything close to KB range?

i quite like the Real Rice m/u remover, very soothing and refreshing.

Comment

Working...
                              X