Avene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avene

I've read good stuff about Avene on MUA! I've never took a 2nd look at Avene pharmacies, just thought they were just a drugstore brand. Apparently it's great for sensitive skins. Not too expensive too. I'd like to try some Avene products, what are some good bets? :queen:

Try City base, skin recovery cream. skin calming mask and their gel cleanser.

Comment

I like their skin soothing mask. hydrating and soothe the reddened skin.

I have tried their sunblock...not too bad but HABA is better in terms of holding up the makeup well...i don't even need a makeup base after applying the HABA sunblock.

Comment

i love the hydrating soothing mask or something like that - leaves skin really soft

and eye contour cream works well for me in moisturizing the eye area really nicely

light hydrating lotion is a nice light day lotion

Comment

I like their hydrating soothing mask, nice smell and moisturize the skin. If I use this in the shower, the skin absorb it really well, I dun need to wipe off afterwards.

I also like their light hydrating cream, great for summer.

hydrating protective cream, offers SPF 15 and works fine as a makeup base.

Skin recovery cream. It doesn't do much for me but my sister likes it, it soothes her super sensitive skin.

I love the smell of Avene products

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by glittery
            I like their hydrating soothing mask, nice smell and moisturize the skin. If I use this in the shower, the skin absorb it really well, I dun need to wipe off afterwards.

I also like their light hydrating cream, great for summer.

hydrating protective cream, offers SPF 15 and works fine as a makeup base.

Skin recovery cream. It doesn't do much for me but my sister likes it, it soothes her super sensitive skin.

I love the smell of Avene products </FONT SIZE>
            I have started using Avene after I've got some of them in Malaysia. They are a lot cheaper there! Avene is like high-end here.

hydrating soothing mask - works better than Drink Up!

Deep Pore Foaming Cleanser - a non-irritating cleanser for oily skin! It works a lot better than Cleanance Gel Cleanser (the green bottle one)

Cleanance Anti-shine Regulating Lotion - I am surprise that it does control oil on my face

Thermal Spring Water - Works like Evian to me, but maybe my skin is not that sensitive

Gentle Exfoliating Scrub - Smells good!

Soothing Eye Contour Cream - Having tried it yet!

Comment

U can get them from National Skin Center's pharmacy. They are much cheaper (> 20% lesser) over there but u need to call them to check the availability of the stock as they don't carry the whole range

Thermal Spring Water - couldn't see any difference 'cos my skin is not sensitive to start of with

Rich hydrating cream (for oily skin) - absorbs into my skin fast, good, doesn't leave any greasy film

Oil Free UVA20UVB20 sunblock - provides good protection but feel slightly sticky after applying. Doesn't cause breakout for me though.

CleananceK - good for small bumps only. Anyone wants this tube? Willing to give it away 'cos Im using other acidic products now.

Comment

HI,

i love the skin recovery cream as well...it's not oily, and works very well for my oily complexion...worth a try!

Comment

There was 20% off for Avene products at Guardian today & I grabbed a few items!

Light Hydrating Cream
                  Instant Soothing Hydrating Mask
                  Deep Pore Foaming Cleanser
                  Thermal Water

Will try them soon! I spent over a hundred & joined as a member. As a member you can get 20% off Avene, Evans, another brand [can't remember the name, starts with G??]. & Klorane shampoos. :queen:

Comment

Hi Flowerfairy,

which Guardian did you get them at? Or ***** all Guardian that has this 20% off? Coz when i went to the one at Holland V yesterday, there wasn't any signage or anything to say there's a discount Am thinking of trying out CleananceK, Instant Soothing Mask and Rebalancing Moisture Lotion

edit to remove quote
                    Last edited by duckiee; 09-10-2004, 02:40 PM.

Comment

should be all, saw a newspaper ad

edit to remove quote
                      Last edited by duckiee; 09-10-2004, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Oh alrighty... thanks ya bluebubble

edit to remove quote
                        Last edited by duckiee; 09-10-2004, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Hey Gwennie,

The sale only started today! I was at Guardian yesterday too & I was glad I didn't get anything!

Comment

Hehe thanks Flowerfairy :o:

Comment

Forgotten, I heard that their mu base is very good. But I've never come across this, maybe Think (local distributor) carries this in their outlets at Lucky Plaza, Hougang mall and one more place I've forgotten.

Last count.....CleananceK, anyone wants? Else, I'll will "force" my friends to accept or throw away soon

Comment

Working...
                              X