Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origins

This brand is also part of the "Evil Empire".

I've got the NADM scrub & Clear Improvement mask & I like them so far! Anything else worth trying?

Yoo atypical :D

I like the Hair conditioner.. think it is called " knots -free"... the one with a pic of a peach .. very very nice peach smell.... always makes me feel like washing/condition my hair when i wake up

Comment

Hi Ponine! :D

That sure sounds good. I must go to Origins to smell it!

Comment

I use the Underwear for Eyes and really like it. :D

Comment

i swear by Clear Improvement Mask weekly & i do use NADM the morning after for an even clearer face but been lazy now NADM is left to quick face polisher when i need to attend an event...a quick scrub & i m ready to ply m/u easily onto my face!

Comment

OOT (Out Of Trouble) mask has been my staple for the past year. I use it 1x a week and also to spot-treat emerging zits. This is the white coloured mask...I opted for this one because it's supposed to be gentler on sensitive skin than the black coloured mask....the SA told me the black coloured mask (Clear Improvement??) made some people break out. *shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

OOT (Out Of Trouble) mask has been my staple for the past year. I use it 1x a week and also to spot-treat emerging zits. This is the white coloured mask...I opted for this one because it's supposed to be gentler on sensitive skin than the black coloured mask....the SA told me the black coloured mask (Clear Improvement??) made some people break out. *shudder*
              Clear Improvement yes the blk one bites a lil the 1st time, yr skin adjust after a while. It sucks out a lot of stuff from my face & it's been improving my SO's every so oily face & preventing breakouts. This mask was going around in my circle of frens & now lots swear by them, i joined in the ranks only lately. But IMO if yr skin is sensitive, go ask Origins for a sample, they do give & try a thin layer & see if it's good for u!

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

OOT has been my staple too! i've tried a sample of the clear improvement, the black one. Thot that it's seems more gentle than OOT. The clear improvement is supposed to clear impurities from pores. Think some people break out from it because it's purging all the impurities? *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by "keiko"

Originally posted by pandora76
                  OOT has been my staple too! i've tried a sample of the clear improvement, the black one. Thot that it's seems more gentle than OOT. The clear improvement is supposed to clear impurities from pores. Think some people break out from it because it's purging all the impurities? *shrug*
                  Love Clear Improvement! I'm probably on my 5 or 6th tube already. Lasts me for like 3-4 months each tube. And I use it like once every week or twice, if I'm too busy. It really deep cleanses my skin well leaving it clean yet not stripped of moisture. I used OTT b4... great for zits or potential ones.... but too drying for me to use every week though... I think it contains sulphur.

Lately, I've been using the Never a Dull Moment face polisher. I bought it in a set from DFS , contining this, the NADM face cleanser (like the scrub but with no little sloughing bits), a bar of ginger soap (I gave this to my bf for his body, as I dun use soap, and yet I still benefit from the smell, haha) and a ginger slat scrub. Very good value for money during the DFS sale.... comes in a really nice basket, and cost like only $58!! When the NADM alnoe cost already $30 in retail stores.

Comment

Originally posted by "keiko"

Think some people break out from it because it's purging all the impurities? *shrug*
                    yes i know if u leave it on too long, u wld break out the next day, methinks the logic of purging out the impurities holds.

Comment

yes i love the charcoal mask too. When ever my zits are emerging, i will use the mask. It seemed to make my face feel cleaner. Im also using the night-a min moisturiser. it feels really good after applying as your face wont feel oily. But i dun like the packaging as it looks like those olden days cough syrup bottles that you get from the clinic and they do not have a pump. the bottle has a big opening so you will have to pour the lotion out on your palm.

Comment

Another thing I like from Origins'.... the lip gloss with the monty taste in Caramel Candy. It's a shimmery nude beige shade.... perfect for the dark smoky eyes, pale nude lips look. Or layer over other lipglosses to lighten them up, or for added shimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by "Joce7878"

Another thing I like from Origins'.... the lip gloss with the monty taste in Caramel Candy. It's a shimmery nude beige shade.... perfect for the dark smoky eyes, pale nude lips look. Or layer over other lipglosses to lighten them up, or for added shimmer.
                          Joce, that sounds really pretty! I might need to check that out! What is the texture of their lipglosses? Are they sticky?

Comment

Not as sticky as Mac.... but of course not as good quality as RMK. But I just love the smell... that cool minty feel on your lips. Very refreshing. There are alot more other shades too. But as clip colors tend to show up very obvious on me, I tend to shun away from strong, bright hues... and go for very nude or nudish pink ones.

Comment

Originally posted by "Joce7878"

But as clip colors tend to show up very obvious on me, I tend to shun away from strong, bright hues... and go for very nude or nudish pink ones.
                              Ehh, I wish I could pull off nude lips like you....I need some colour on my lips or else I'll look like a zombie!!!

The nude lip look is something I could NEVER manage....the closest I've gotten to a nude lip colour is Stila Brooke lipstick, which still has some colour in it - it's not properly "nude".

Comment

Working...
                              X