izu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• izu

Has anyone used izu products before (true colours)? Was it any good for you?

Re: izu

Originally posted by diva
    Has anyone used izu products before (true colours)? Was it any good for you?
    No True Colours for me hence no Izu too

IMO, there are plenty of other wonderful skincare/makeup out there to try

Comment

Yupz... plus it's selling at a ridiculously-high price for a local brand.

Once when i was there,,, was being pushed to buy and when i aksed how much would a basic set of skncare cost and they said $200+ and when i asked for samples to try first ( $200+ is alot to me!).. they say N-O.

So many good skincare brands for us to explore ... no need to enter into that shop lah

Comment

Count me in! no TC for me too....I only step in to accompany friends nowaday.

Comment

Meow and Ponine have already said what I wanted to say....minus the expletives of course.

Comment

i bought a nail polish and the gel foundation after rounds of hard-selling by the SA.

The n/p is a nice pink colour...but at $23, i can't tell the difference between this and the drug-store brands

the coverage for the gel foundation is too thick for my liking and has too much yellow undertones. I've stopped using it after a few times and don't know what to do with it cos no one is interested in swapping or buying it cos it's an unknown brand to the rest of the world.

'nuff said....i never stepped into TC after that

Comment

Hey girls

Thanks for your feedback. Looks like I shouldn't bother...! And wow, didn't realise TC had such a bad rep!

Comment

bah. the range ain't fantastic. was given the hard sell on the mascara when i was last at TC.
                but
                1) (as mentioned), ridiculous prices for a local brand.
                2) having Ho Yeow Sun as their 'face' isn't helping.

Comment

Originally posted by vixette
                  bah. the range ain't fantastic. was given the hard sell on the mascara when i was last at TC.
                  but
                  1) (as mentioned), ridiculous prices for a local brand.
                  Think they changed the poster with Ho on it. Now it's another lady. Forgive me on my ignorance but I don't know who this new gal is

Comment

Originally posted by vixette

:ROFL:

Comment

Originally posted by diva
                      Hey girls

Thanks for your feedback. Looks like I shouldn't bother...! And wow, didn't realise TC had such a bad rep!
                      Diva don't bother with TC, everything in there is ridiculously inflated in price.

Comment

Tried their curling mascara before. Not bad staying power but a bit too small for that kind of $$.

I hate True Colours too!!! Someone should blacklist them publicly.

Comment

Was there last week and the SA was quite alright, friendly. But we went there just to try the colours only, hehe....

As for the Izu skincare range, it maybe a gd brand? But given the exhorbitant price for such local brand, I will never fork out a cent for it.

Wonder why they change the poster "girl"? too much recent bad publicity i guess. Or they couldn't get enough traffic from her supporters.

Comment

I really love you girls! I absolutely cannot stand the TC people.

The owner, the manager, the management team, the sales team has never heard of customer service! Once I asked the manager how much was an item, she glared at me and said "You cannot read yourself issit?" I was stumped. Manager somemore! Now whenever I walk past their shop and see it empty, I gloat!

Sometimes even the people that frequent that place just rubs me the wrong way. All act super big shot. Feel like one super short, super ugly, super loud and super showoff couple. They literally shoved me aside to get to the counter. Actually the stupid man shoved me. Then the stupid salesgirl attending me promptly went to serve them. :burning: So while the stupid man stood there with his short little arms outstretched and rustling with paper bagds and shouting at the salesgirl what he wants to buy (showoff), his stupid wife or gf was mincing around looking at m/u.

I took a look at his gf and jeepers! Moh peng face, craters and big bumpy cysts! If I were her, I'll keep quiet and be as low profile as possible.

OK I better stop ranting but I really HATE TC!!

Comment

Cool down....cool down ....

Comment

Working...
                              X