Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiny little bumps on skin

Sigh, I am really desperate...
    What can I do about bumps on my cheeks? I have tiny bumps on my cheeks regularly, sometimes in small clusters, sometimes spreaded all over the cheek. They're usually colourless bumps which can be extracted after a while. The problem is that they NEVER go away, always there, always... :roll:

I've tried regular facials, regular exfoliation, BHAs, pimple cream, nothing works... anyone can help? pretty please?

I remember not too long ago, I have bumps on my cheeks.

You cannot see anything but you can feel that they are tiny bumps all around the cheeks. Sometimes in the morning, I don't feel them and all the sudden in the afternoon, they all pop out. Every strange??!!

Initially I tot they are pimples or clogged pores. Those SA also told me so (some ASSURE me they are clogged pores). The bumps stayed there for about 1 or 2 mth.

Until one day I went to see a doctor (normal GP) for my flu and I asked him, he said it was RASHES. He gave me some derma cream to apply day and night. IT WENT AWAY!!! I suspect it was cause by Kose's Sekisho Soap.

Does those bumps sometimes feel itch?? If it is, it is likely to be rashes.

Comment

Could it be clogged pores?
      I have these bumps too and likewise, nothing seems to get rid of them.

Comment

If they are white heads and can be squeezed, the beautician can extract it or the pimple cream can dry it up. However, if it resides under the skin and no amt of squeezing can burst it, then they are clogged pored or oil clogs. I have some of my long stubborn ones, small as they may be, zapped away at the beautician. Someones the oil and particles inside has harden and even the beautician cannot extract it manually as it's a delicate process if it's near the eyes.

Comment

I personally thinks that a proper double cleansing would help in reducing those clogged pores and bumps. I used to think that this will overstripped my skin's moisture but I was wrong when I finally managed to choose the suitable cleanser for myself . I have sensitive skin which reacts badly to almost every BHA/AHA product except one --->Aspirin. I like to use this aspirin mask cum scrub once weekly. It even my skintone and prevent any breakouts. Nowadays, I hardly have any PMS breakouts. HTH

Comment

Could be some allergy to certain products you're using now...

Comment

Hi May Yee, nice to see u around here..... what is this Aspirin u r raving about?? Care to share more??[/COLOR]

Comment

Hi May Yee! nice to see you...i've swapped with you twice i think?

BTW mango...the bumps are most prob. clogged pores...i also have these bumps and i'm currently using DrX Comedone Formula...it uses botanical extracts to reduces comedones, not too sure how it works too, but i'll use it for 2 weeks then let you know how

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                  Hi May Yee! nice to see you...i've swapped with you twice i think?

BTW mango...the bumps are most prob. clogged pores...i also have these bumps and i'm currently using DrX Comedone Formula...it uses botanical extracts to reduces comedones, not too sure how it works too, but i'll use it for 2 weeks then let you know how
                  I'm using this too! I think it really helps in reducing oil production, i usually wake up with shiny skin, but after i applied it last night, my skin looked less oily than usual. But its only been 1 night, so i'll keep you updated too!

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                    Hi May Yee, nice to see u around here..... what is this Aspirin u r raving about?? Care to share more??
                    Hey Jemay,

It is the Aspirin mask lar! Just crush 4-6 aspirins and mix them into a paste with some water (I use my Avene Thermal Spring Water) Then apply on your face as a mask. When it dries, I use it as a scrub before rinsing. Whoa! Good stuff....leaves your face really glowing!

Comment

Do get disprin brand cos they are more soluble in water and get those uncoated ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                        pauline, i want to know this too!! Pls update!!!
                        so far so good...now when i glide the back part of my finger against my skin, i don't feel any more whiteheads 'bumping' out... oh BTW this is available at the DrX Centre for $40 for 25ml...quite little but you only need abt 2-3drops per night....

also going to DrX Centre for Sonic Cleansing with clpersonal soon this one supposed to get rid of white/black heads w/o extraction

Comment

zapping the whiteheads

hi all,

I am probably too late in preventing all these whiteheads and I can feel see lots of them all across my cheeks....

the bumps are more obvious sometimes than others and recently because of a breakout, I've sought help from Dr Tan from Derma-Rx clinic and he was explaining that all these whiteheads can't be removed by cleaning/scrubbing or exfoliating at all but requires electro-cotry (laser) treatment..... and also it's important to get rid of them as each bump has the potential to become a pimple... I am crossing my fingers till I get the time to zap them away in probably 5 months time (I think that's my only option now?).

Previously, I had been using CF and double cleansing my skin but bumps has still popped out =(

I think birthday_flame has kindly shared her experience on the electro-cotry treatment has anyone else tried it and will the bumps reoccur?

or if there is any advice about bumps from anyone?
                          Thanks very much in advance.

Comment

bumps under skin

hey i have alot of bumps under my skin now, where pimples are. sort of like the pimple healed under my skin but when u feel ur face got the bumps. anyway to get rid of it? using deep cleasing mask?

Comment

tiny little bumps on skin

Hi all cozycotters

i have a few fleshy bumps around my cheek bone area (3 on the left and two on the right)..im not sure what are these called exactly..is there any product/procedure which can help to get rid of it?

thanks for your time!

Comment

Working...
                              X