Borghese Skin Care anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borghese Skin Care anyone?

Hi.. has anyone tried any skincare pdt from this brand?

Kindly share your reviews here!

Thanxs so much

i only know the fango mask is good....... i do have some deluxe samples of their skincare, lmk if u want to try it!

Comment

Fango Mask is good for deep cleansing huh?

What samples do u have ah?

Interested to try the Fango Mud Mask but don't want to get the HUGE tub before trying coz i heard it can stings ?

And since Guardian Pharmacy is selling the trial set of the Mask along with other skincare items, so i thought i ask around... see how their skincare is.

*Edited by Dolphin*
      Last edited by dolphin; 05-03-2003, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
        Fango Mask is good for deep cleansing huh?

What samples do u have ah?

Interested to try the Fango Mud Mask but dunwan to get the HUGE tub b4 trying coz i heard it can stings ?

And since Guardian Pharmacy is selling the trial set of the Mask along with other skincare items, so i thout i ask around... see how their skincare is.

i cant remember now... i will check for u when i get home tonight..... erm... lemme see how much my fango mask left, maybe can give u a sample to try one time.... erm.. deep cleansing... i guess so... i use blindly one, people say good, i will just use already.... eheeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Arigato in advance

Comment

Yup, only heard that muddy mask is good. But it seems gaurdian is not selling the tube type, only the gigantic tub.

Comment

Yes... the mud mask is good. Didn't stink me at all so I think is safe for 99.99% of people cos I have super sensitive skin.

I also like the Gentle makeup remover.

Comment

Yooo Dimples!

The Mud mask is good for deep cleansing oily skin huh?

Ok... now i just have to find a place dat sell this in the smaller tub-version.

The HUGE tub is just too much to buy :roll:

Comment

Where to find their products?

Comment

I think Robinsons at Centrepoint, Metro Tampines and Guardian Pharmacy at NA City. I'm using their spa whitening eye cream, very good at reducing my dark circles.

Comment

I got sample from the Borghese counter in Guardian, West mall. Still have not tried on that....Afraid of getting breakout.... The sample is for sensitive skin. Does it contain any peppermint??

Comment

I found the orginal mud mask too strong - using on my back now. The fango delicato or something like that is for sensitive skin and works great! it doesnt strip my face of oil like the original mud mask!

Comment

I have the Fango Delicato but I think it's not as moisturising as I'd like it to be. I actually use it to dry up my zits!

I used to have the eye whitening mask. Swapped it off. Sorry I can't tell if it'd worked for me.

The only other product I finished up is the makeup remover. It's the rinse-off-with-water type. I'm not sure if it removes waterproof mascara since I don't usually wear waterproofs. HTHs.

Comment

Originally posted by babysammi
                            Causeway point Metro also have a counter

Comment

Originally posted by babysammi
                              Raffles City's Guardian Pharm at the Basement stocks them too.

Comment

Working...
                              X