X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve Lom cleanser and skincare

Has anyone tried this cult brand?

I'm very curious about it.

Hi, I'm very curious too. I heard the cleanser is very good and I've been recommended the cleanser a few times! Somehow i never got to checking it out.

Comment

I've been wondering about this brand for the past 4 years!!! :roll: But never got round to trying it because of the exorbitant price. Anyway, I've more or less found the perfect skincare routine and I don't like deviating from my HGs, so I'm not going to risk blowing $ on something that may not work for me.

Comment

I'm using the Eve Lom cleasner. It's my HG - cleans the face very well and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. i don't have perfect skin but do feel that it has improved greatly after using eve lom.

i will be ordering another tub soon, normally buy the smallest size so that its as fresh as possible. if anyone would like to chip in, i can buy the larger tub and split the cleanser. it has a thick gel like texture.

the cleansing cloth is superb too. ** not sure if the cleanser would work as well without the cloth.

^_^

Comment

I reckon the big deal about it is the cleansing concept. Just like the way the SK-II wash cloth works.

Comment

I love Eve Lom's cleansing cream. It leaves my skin baby soft and clear. Nothing has worked as well as that. But mind you, if you are lazy or can't be bothered to do hot compress with the enclosed muslim cloth, you might as well pass on that. I haven't tried other products from their skincare range though.

Comment

I have used this before and i find that its not as amazing as i thought plus its expensive. I won't spend so much on something that will only stay on my face for less than 2mins.

But i have to mention that it works for sensitive skin. Some books i read on sensitive skin mention that Eve Lom is good. Worth a try if those have not.

Comment

While I agree the cleanser cleanses well, the process is too troublesome!:roll: I just don't have the patience for it. A tub last forever so it's actually not that expensive.

Comment

Looks like another thing to add to my shopping list.

Comment

Hmm, where can you get this and how are prices like? I've not heard of it before... *turtle in the well*

Comment

it is a balm cleasner. I find the cleaning process relaxing and use it once a day during my shower at night. Here is the website!

http://www.evelom.com/

Comment

Originally posted by debby
                        Hmm, where can you get this and how are prices like? I've not heard of it before... *turtle in the well*
                        hi debby,
                        try DJs. we have it at DJs here in sydney. alternative go to evelom.co.uk and order it off there. we've noticed that it's cheaper to order it straight off the website because it's cheaper and if i'm not wrong, they provide free shipping

Comment

Working...
                        X