Decleor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decleor

What do you all think about this brand? Their aromatic range sure sounds good huh? Anyone know if this brand has products suitable for combi+sensitive skin? TIA!

Re: Decleor

best person to asnwer yr question is GLENDA! Cos she recommended me the stuffs and finally i got it!!! But has been too lazy to use, so cant tell u the effect on me.... wahahhahah, let glenda answer u....... BTW I have decleor stuffs in my swaplist (the oil is not, in my private collection, just keep n view for pleasure!! hahaha)

Comment

I have tried a few:
      - Clay and Herbal Mask: A standard deep cleansing mask
      - Whitening Mask: it, cheap and effective!
      - Whitening Aromessence: My beautician uses it when I had my facial. Not sure if it really works but I love the scent!
      - SOS Regulating Gel: Heard the raves but it doesn't work on me!
      - T-Zone Regulating Gel: Doesn't control oil at all!
      - Contour Mask for Eyes and Lips: A standard mask for eyes and lips, nothing special.

You can get Decleor cheaper in www.essentialdayspa.com. HTHS!

Comment

Thanks Jemay to "put me up on the table" hehee...It's a Cantonese slang I guess...
        Ok well, yes I do like this brand a lot because I truly believe in Aromatherapy. It's very natural and I can see and feel the results very soon. My fave product and its star product is the Armoessence (oil).

-Ylang Ylang Aromessence. It's an aroma oil I rec to Jemay. This is the only thing can effectively control my facial oil.
        -Angelique Aromessence (for dry skin). I use this occasionally when my skin is "drying up".
        -Hydra Vital mask (hydrating mask). It's ok...but it takes a longer time to get absorbed. My my all time fave hydrating mask is Nuxe's.
        -Intensive eye and lip cream mask (Masque Contour). Average mask for eye and lips....but I just use Nuxe's on these areas. I just swapped it for fun.
        -Radiance renewal peel off mask (Masque Peel-off Eclat): It's not bad but I'm lazy to use peel off type mask
        Last edited by glenda; 12-12-2003, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Ylang Ylang Aromessence, as mentioned by Glenda. But not too sure if its suitable for sensitive skin 'cos of the oil.

Hi kazablanca, how much is their whitening mask? How long do you see results? Thks.....

Comment

Originally posted by latte
            Ylang Ylang Aromessence, as mentioned by Glenda. But not too sure if its suitable for sensitive skin 'cos of the oil.

Hi kazablanca, how much is their whitening mask? How long do you see results? Thks.....
            I got it from my beautician for HKD180 (About SGD40). You may also check the price from www.essentialdayspa.com?

Their whitening Mask is kinda like a cleansing mask to me. My face becomes cleaner, less yellowish everytime I use it!!!

Comment

Thanks for the replies! hehe, guess decleor will dominate my next order from EDS

Comment

Thks kaza, I lookout for this next.

Comment

Originally posted by latte

It should be fine since the oil is not an oily type more like a dry oil. And I feel it's quite mild :o:

Comment

decleor

There was this big RAVE thing going on at another beauty board months back, and I succumbed and ordered a bunch of samples and full sized prods from EDS

ylang-ylang aromessence and baume: made my oily, acne prone skin (that was before nimegen) break out even more! But some ppl really got good results from it.

hydra-matte regulating fluid : didn't work for me. still became oily, but it works as a light moisturiser

neroli aromessence: This worked for me better, even though it's not targeted at my skin type, but is for 'all skins'... made my skin calmer, and it smells really good. Suited me when I had really bad skin, and now in my 'recovery' period. Love this!

Essential baume: didn't really feel it's too great..

SOS gel regulateur: it's good stuff. I can't use AHAs now cos i'm on acne medication, but I remember this fondly.

I also got
                    Angelique aromessence: erm, i think a bit too moisturising (i think i over-reacted when i went on acne meds, and asked for samples for dry skin, and this is what they sent me)

Meltingly soft nourishing cream: smells yummy, very moisturising, yet didn't break me out. But I didn't dare use it for consecutive days lah.

also have a bunch of their masques and exfoliators, and I don't think v. much of them. They all smell nice and 'aromatherapish' but I think you can get cheaper alternatives.

That's my mini-review, gals!

Comment

I am getting sick of my Ylang Ylang Aromessence, if anyone wants to take over, JLMK! This small bottle in sg costs $80++, scary :sotong:

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                        I am getting sick of my Ylang Ylang Aromessence, if anyone wants to take over, JLMK! This small bottle in sg costs $80++, scary :sotong:
                        Sick? Why? Aiyoh just that you don't have patience bah :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by glenda
                          Sick? Why? Aiyoh just that you don't have patience bah :roll:
                          sure u know i am a impatient person huh?? Heehee

Comment

has anyone found a salon that uses decleor stuff for facials? thanks!! i heard expression carry this brand but wondering if any other salons do.

Comment

There is one at the 5th floor of Far East Plaza and one at the top level of Causeway Point. Sorry I dont know the name of the salons

Comment

Working...
                              X