Dr Hauschka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hauschka

I had to raved abt this Dr. Hauschka 'sRhythmic Night Conditioner. I used it every nite after cleansing and used nothing else for 10 days. It has impressed me more than the AYURA Intensive Work for sure. It absorbed fast with no sticky feeling and it calms my skin when I was almost sure there was going to be a riot with all the bumps and scars. But this really balance my skin and I wake up with a balanced complexion. My scars are healing so much faster and my under eyes circles has lighten a far bit and i haven't been sleeping well tat much. A winner!

*Edited by Dolphin*
    Last edited by dolphin; 11-03-2003, 09:45 AM.

Re: Dr. Hauschka -> Rhythmic Night Conditioner

Sounds like a winner... expensive???
    Last edited by Glossie; 08-10-2004, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Will this be okay for oily skin cos I always assume that Dr Hauschka's products work better for dry skin?

Also, we need to use this for 10 days continuously every month like SIW?

TIA and sorry for asking so many questions.

Comment

Oh.. this winner is ex.. cost me $49 for 10 ampules. The SA told me you are actually suppose to use it continuously for 28 days every every decade of ur life. Meaning if you are in ur twenties, you should be using it twice a yr. 50 ampules retails at $199.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
          Will this be okay for oily skin cos I always assume that Dr Hauschka's products work better for dry skin?

Also, we need to use this for 10 days continuously every month like SIW?

TIA and sorry for asking so many questions.
          This conditioner is for all skin types, it balance ur complexion regardless of wheather its oily or dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewel
            Oh.. this winner is ex.. cost me $49 for 10 ampules. The SA told me you are actually suppose to use it continuously for 28 days every every decade of ur life. Meaning if you are in ur twenties, you should be using it twice a yr. 50 ampules retails at $199.
            Is each ampule for day use? Geez that is really expensive if it is the case.

Unfortunately I have not much luck with Dr H's products. Tried their famous Rose Day Cream and one moisturiser (can't remember the name) and I find it too rich for my skin. Its probably better for those with dry skin or if u travel to temperate countries...

Comment

Oh yes.. this winner is really ex. But I like wat it does to my skin

Comment

anyone tried their eyecreams? :roll:

Comment

I have also heard great things about the tinted moisturizer. Anyone tried this before?

Comment

I'm lemming on that one too! Are you supposed to use anything on top of it? Like a moisturizer or something? (cuz I have drier skin...)
                    I have their Face Wash Cream which I use with a hot towel (compression) and it leaves my skin soo clear and polished!

Comment

No, I think you're supposed to use it like how you use a foundation. It's like a moisturizer + foundation. But it's sheer. And I heard that the Dr Hauschka tinted moisturizer is really that - a tinted moisturizer and not a sheer foundation.
                      Last edited by Glossie; 08-10-2004, 07:10 PM.

Comment

like meow, i've been lemming the rose day cream. tested it on my hand and thought it was a little too rich. definitely better for colder climates. and i thought i detected too much scent. as much as i love scents, i'm quite wary of scented skincare, esp for the face.

jewel, heard lots of good stuff about the rhythymic night conditioner. will seriously consider this after i've gotten through what i have at home.

Comment

Dr Hauschka hand cream..the best and the best!

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                            like meow, i've been lemming the rose day cream. tested it on my hand and thought it was a little too rich. definitely better for colder climates. and i thought i detected too much scent. as much as i love scents, i'm quite wary of scented skincare, esp for the face.
                            Mich, the rose daycream is god-send for cold climates, it is what saved my skin on long hual flights and frigid cold climates that dehydrates your skin like crazy.

But definitely too rich for my combination skin back here in humidity-rich SG.

Comment

Originally posted by jepunnye
                              Dr Hauschka hand cream..the best and the best!
                              Yes yes yes ! I second this ! The smell is so heavenly and is this one of the truely non-greasy handcream i had tried.

A tad expensive though at $20+ for the very small size :p

Comment

Working...
                              X