Aloe Vera face care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloe Vera face care

Anyone using aloe vera products for face?
    I'm asking a friend to get this exfoliating cleanser for Forever Living and so far, none of my friends are into this plant yet.

Tried Lily of the Desert gelly before but its not moisturizing enough. Jorubi's cleanser suits me but I couldn't find it on the shelves except for its gel.

i bought a big tube of aloe vera gel, mainly for itches and burns on the body. i have a rash on my jaw which i'm beginning to get very suspicious of, and plan to use aloe vera gel on it .. we'll see how it goes!

Comment

i only use aloe vera gel for rash & sun burns! it works very well for me. my mom use the real plant extract for her hair & now think our only pot is pretty much dead!

Comment

latte- i bought the lily thingy last week, find that although it is real soothing and nice to apply it does not moisturise at all! jorubi's one is much better imo.. how is yr cleanser? i didnt know that company is still around, my mom bought a ton of the aloe drinks last time!!

Comment

I pity your aloe plant, farahdean....lol My mum told me it could help in freckles too but I never tried.

Yup, try the lily of the desert gelly for my rashes too....mild and effective. But find such gelly too mild for zits.

cute, I think you could still locate jorubi stuff at ntuc unity but limited range. So I have asked my friend to get it from another company and I believe he's sitting on it.

Comment

if you girls haven't heard of this brand before...Forever Living is a brand that focuses on products made from Aloe Vera, they've got cleansers, scrubs, and everything else, even aloe vera drinks!

this brand makes use of MLM, similar to Nuskin's way of marketing..so ask around and there might be ppl selling their products~

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
              if you girls haven't heard of this brand before...Forever Living is a brand that focuses on products made from Aloe Vera, they've got cleansers, scrubs, and everything else, even aloe vera drinks!

this brand makes use of MLM, similar to Nuskin's way of marketing..so ask around and there might be ppl selling their products~
              Thats remind me of chasing after my friend for my cleanser.
              He's able to get it for me at 30% distributor's discount provided he bypasses the place.

Comment

I used to use Forever Living Products too.... the Aloe Vera drinks, the Bee polpolis (sp?) cream, etc etc... now not anymore... I think the my mum got them from some distributor in M'sia....

Comment

i'm currently using their cleanser...and occasionally their scrubs...no $$ to go buy my own...and anyway i'm on medication now so i don't care what i'm using

Comment

Pualine, are the products good? Been waiting for my stuff until my neck is as almost as long as a girraffe :x

Comment

i have tested their makeup products n i muz say that the powder n eyeshadow is sooo fine,i was really impressed when i tested on it..i think it's even finer than the best in the market,n it claims dat it won't clog pores

Comment

Originally posted by lecia
                        i have tested their makeup products n i muz say that the powder n eyeshadow is sooo fine,i was really impressed when i tested on it..i think it's even finer than the best in the market,n it claims dat it won't clog pores
                        I think their makeup range is from another brand.
                        Back to my cleanser, I'm STILL WAITING!

Comment

I have a friend who has been drinking the Aloe Vera juice every day, and she says it does help to improve overally health and skin.

Comment

I'll be getting the Forever Living drinkable Aloe juice soon. Read that you can just attend a 2 hour talk and pay $18 for a 'teaching kit' to enjoy 30% less even though if you don't plan to take part in the direct selling. The juice costs $38.70 rrp , and $27 after less.

Lily of the Dessert also has a drinkable aloe product.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of the Lily of the Dessert aloe gel for skin. It's not true that aloe is moisturising, I find it astringent and will dry out the skin in the long run. I use it to calm my skin after DIY removal of blocked pores and an itchy scalp by mixing in a generous amount of tea-tree oil. Also to lighten up rich body moisturisers like TBS Body Butter.

Aloe gel is my best friend but it's not meant to be used neat as a moisturiser.

Anyway... about cleaners, Nature's Farm carry this range called Earth Science. The foaming gel has a very high content of aloe (2nd ingredient after water?). This reminds me of the cult blemish skin care brand Sage. Like what my friend who recommend it to me said, it did calm down a patch of seriously blemished skin on my cheek 2 years ago. Cheap! Only about $15.

Comment

Hmmm...Earth Science? Ok, I'll check it out next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X