Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neck Cream

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Neck Cream

    Currently I'm using Guerlain's. Used Sisley's before. I'm looking for some neck cream which can "un-line" and firms. Any suggestions? How about Clarins'?

  • #2
    I think I'm speaking for many here, if I dare say so.

    I don't use a neck cream per se. Whatever cream I use for my face, I use them for my neck too.

    Comment


    • #3
      Using the Ayura Neck Lift now. This is so light and so easily absorbed. Have tried Clarin's before but somehow felt the one from Ayura is more suitable for weather here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kare2711
        I think I'm speaking for many here, if I dare say so.

        I don't use a neck cream per se. Whatever cream I use for my face, I use them for my neck too.
        Me too!

        Comment


        • #5
          Must we really differentiate so clearly on which to use for neck, face and body??? Body scrub can scrub foot, so save foot scrub... Body firming can use to firm neck, cannot meh???? Sighzz... confusing....... :sotong:

          Comment


          • #6
            oooo can you girls tell me how good is this Ayura neck lift done to you neck?? :sotong:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by meow123
              u want to touch dear Glenda?

              I seriously don't know exactly what it has done to my neck..I don't see more fine lines being developed so I guess it helps to firm up the neck. It seems to have whitening effect too. And I love the light relaxing scent..
              :laugh: Sure...sounds very smooth and even tone!! Need to book my air tix to catch up with you guys before the CC gathering starts next week! :wheee: But yikes, the plane is a hazardous area for SARS. Too bad!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Me's with Ayura neck lift too. I like the scent a great deal. It's right besides my bed to put me to sleep.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kare2711
                  Okay, I eat my words :|

                  What's the Ayura does that makes everyone use it? As Jemay pointed out, can't we use the same cream we use for face on the neck?
                  I'm bad at describing. Can't explain it well. You got to try it to get what we mean..heehee

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm using Fancl's moisture cream and Dermalogica's skin smoothing cream for my neck, both are equally good but Fancl is more expensive because for a mini sized tube(2 weeks?), it cost $25! where else a dermalogica one lasts me a while. I guess you can use your facial moisturiser for your neck if your moisturiser doesn't contain oil-control properties.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dimples
                      I'm bad at describing. Can't explain it well. You got to try it to get what we mean..heehee
                      Aiya so mysterious hmmm well no harm to try it after I have finish mine. It's $50 right? What's the size?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I guess Auyura's neck cream is specially targeted for the neck..geez what am I talking abt Yes u can use your normal moisturiser and extend it to your neck as well. I don't see why u can't do that. But for me I prefer a separate one.

                        I guess its because Ayura's neck cream is very light, absorbs well and it probably has some special properties to firm the neck and I observe there is some whitening effect (very little though). It is has very light aroma scent that puts u to sleep.

                        Can't remember the exact size. Got to check out my brochure at home

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by meow123
                          I guess Auyura's neck cream is specially targeted for the neck..geez what am I talking abt Yes u can use your normal moisturiser and extend it to your neck as well. I don't see why u can't do that. But for me I prefer a separate one.

                          I guess its because Ayura's neck cream is very light, absorbs well and it probably has some special properties to firm the neck and I observe there is some whitening effect (very little though). It is has very light aroma scent that puts u to sleep.

                          Can't remember the exact size. Got to check out my brochure at home
                          Its not oily right??

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Summer27
                            Its not oily right??
                            Nope not oily at all. Absorbs well... very light. Smells great... great packaging, although it does not come in a pump form.

                            And hydrates really well.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              To add on, if anyone here's into neck whitening, do try Fancl's whitening mask(sheet form) on your neck. I cut it up into two (vertically) and wrap it around my neck! Or sometimes, I soak a pill mask in seikkisei lotion and wrap that around my neck. it sounds(and looks) rather hilarious, but it works! A cheaper (but messier) alternative would be egg yolk. Great for moisturising properties. Just slather an egg yolk all over your neck and rinse off after it dries up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X