Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Differin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Differin

    Does anyone know how much this cost? Its a prescription-only topical drug right? Is there anyone here who can buy this on my behalf (I've never seen a skin doc)?

  • #2
    Re: Differin

    Originally posted by sweetmango
    Does anyone know how much this cost? Its a prescription-only topical drug right? Is there anyone here who can buy this on my behalf (I've never seen a skin doc)?
    yep it's a prescription-only topical medication. I just pop by my GP and ask her to write a prescription, then i'll bring it to Guardian Pharmacy to purchase. Can't recall the price ... errm i think....$17 per tube ??

    hope that helps !

    Comment


    • #3
      Just $17? wow, cheap! I was thinking along the lines of over $40! BTW, what's the texture? Gel, cream or liquid? If anyone is willing to get one on my behalf or lend me the prescription to get one for myself, I'll be eternally grateful.

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe you could pop by this clinic at Yishun if its feasible for you.
        Clinic is 8to11, near the MRT. (details from yellow-page 'cos I lost their card). I always go there for my stuff 'cos my consultation is free. I got my retin-a, 0.1% strength, for $24 last year.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by latte
          Maybe you could pop by this clinic at Yishun if its feasible for you.
          Clinic is 8to11, near the MRT. (details from yellow-page 'cos I lost their card). I always go there for my stuff 'cos my consultation is free. I got my retin-a, 0.1% strength, for $24 last year.
          Just curious, how come your consultation is free?? U know the GP there? :o:

          Comment


          • #6
            Summer, I don't know the GP there. He's been charging me free consultation ever since I went there last year for my breakout. I think I look very pitiful or poor lor.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by latte
              Summer, I don't know the GP there. He's been charging me free consultation ever since I went there last year for my breakout. I think I look very pitiful or poor lor.
              So good!!! Is the GP doing the same for the rest too? :huh:

              Comment


              • #8
                He's not always there. Think only on Mon, Wed, and Fri only.
                I only know he's also gives free consultation to my friend who brought me there.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by latte
                  He's not always there. Think only on Mon, Wed, and Fri only.
                  I only know he's also gives free consultation to my friend who brought me there.
                  Hmm... What a weird GP.. :wheee:
                  Anyway, guess you must save quite a lot on the consultation...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes Summer. And I think their stuff are priced quite reasonable too. But its too far from my house!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sweetmango, if you have friends going to malaysia, you can ask them to CP for you, because its available over the counter at pharmarcies over there. And its slightly cheaper too!
                      Differin is like a gel, very light and after application, it mattifies the face. Its better if you apply it in the night only, because its 'rubs' off if you try to put makeup over it, if you get what i mean?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        sweetie mango, what is this for huh?? :huh:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jemay
                          sweetie mango, what is this for huh?? :huh:
                          If I'm not wrong, its for clearing clogged pores and whiteheads. Heard that its really a mild product. Some see effective results, some don't see any results, so I though it's probably mild enough to try out (since my skin is rather de-sensitized haha..).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sweetmango
                            If I'm not wrong, its for clearing clogged pores and whiteheads. Heard that its really a mild product. Some see effective results, some don't see any results, so I though it's probably mild enough to try out (since my skin is rather de-sensitized haha..).
                            okie, i try not to use so many skincare now..... u try first then let us know! haaaaaaaaa

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jemay
                              okie, i try not to use so many skincare now..... u try first then let us know! haaaaaaaaa
                              I use this.. Not bad.. So far so good...
                              Sweetmango is right on those uses..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X