No announcement yet.

Differin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have been using differin cos i heard it reduces blackheads effectively. but then i dun see my blackheads reduced! however i still apply to my blackhead nose and areas with pimples. cos it helps to kill the bacteria. usually it will heal faster if i apply differin on my pimple. i finish a tube already. actually it is more for comodones, like whiteheads, blackheads etc. i bought mine from my clinic for $20.

Comment

Originally posted by anastacia
      i have been using differin cos i heard it reduces blackheads effectively. but then i dun see my blackheads reduced! however i still apply to my blackhead nose and areas with pimples. cos it helps to kill the bacteria. usually it will heal faster if i apply differin on my pimple. i finish a tube already. actually it is more for comodones, like whiteheads, blackheads etc. i bought mine from my clinic for $20.
      May I know where do you have blackheads? MJ's sis supporter

Comment

I have a lot! u r too far to see la. next time i zoom in my nose let u see ok! yes i am proud to support mj sis! lol

Comment

hello i'm new here would like to say that differin is for curing pimples ... it may get worse before getting better those wanna buy and use think twice as for the first few weeks ur face will get worse just like retin-a so .. gonna think twice ibought mine differin at S$18.50 at skin centre

Comment

Hi,
            I have been using differen for some time. If you use it alone, the effect is slower. Combine it with Clindamycin, day and nite, it works better then. The effect shows only after 1 to 2 mths. No miracle, but it does keep the big nasty pimples from popping

Comment

Now i am curious about this... anyone has sample to spare???

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                Now i am curious about this... anyone has sample to spare???
                Hmm it prescribed by the dermatologist ... Better not tried this without the doctor advised ...... IT really will push out all ur white and blackhead out on the surface for the first few weeks ... so for the first few weeks u will tremedously alot Acne pimples yellow pus like ... wans u can read information about the differin at www.differin.com for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Chantille
                  Hmm it prescribed by the dermatologist ... Better not tried this without the doctor advised ...... IT really will push out all ur white and blackhead out on the surface for the first few weeks ... so for the first few weeks u will tremedously alot Acne pimples yellow pus like ... wans u can read information about the differin at www.differin.com for more info
                  thanks gal! Must go skin doc?? Erm...... :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                    thanks gal! Must go skin doc?? Erm...... :roll:
                    Well .. That would be a better choice and we cant buy juz like that need doc letter or prescribed by the dermatologist .. BUt it really work to let u have flawless skin take a look at the url i have given, with the people before and after photo ....

Comment

i used differin before. prescribe by my doctor. but no use to my pimples. so nv use now using BP and SA.

Comment

Differin

Hi gals,

Just wondering if there is anyone using this. What are the benefits?

Thanks all!!

Comment

Hi Coco Latte, thread merged. U can see previous discussions on this.

Comment

when my derm first prescribed me to use differin on a daily basis, i stopped using it after a week. my face erupted in zits!

when i went on my next visit, my derm persuaded me to try it again - and i persisted. i've been using it for about six months now, and now i dont have zits as frequently as before. i used to have a lot of tiny zits on my forehead, and most have disappeared till that time of the month. coupled with moisturiser, my face is a lot smoother than what i had before going to the derm.

oh! also, if i happen to spot an emerging zit, i would apply a thicker layer of differin. if i'm lucky, it's gone by the next day; if not, it would usually dry up the zit and it'll be gone in 2/3 days. really effective!

Comment

Thanks all!!

Just started using it as well but really wonder about the benefits of this! Shall wait and see how.

Comment

I tried using it for a week and my zits got worse... those places where I seldom have zits, also popped out... Threw Differin away immediately... anyways the website says it's gentle but how could it be gentle when it causes your skin to get worse before getting better???

Comment

Working...
                                X