• Show
Clear All

• musica
    replied
    Anyone else selling their Differin Gel?

Leave a comment:

• jayceexx
    replied

But as far as i know, its to be used at night and you wash off your skin in the morning. before heading out. If not, your skin can have dry patches or can easily sunburn.

I think its better to use Sara Shantelle's H20 crystal healing gel. Cos the differin require doctor's prescription and its really expensive. the healing gel is cheaper in comparison and more effective too. its also a gel based and can be used for both skin types unlike differin.

Leave a comment:

• JasNg
    replied
    I am selling new Differin gel 0.1 % at 32 SGD for 1 tube of 30gram. You will get discount if you buy more at a time.
    1 for 32 SGD
    2 for 60 SGD
    3 for 85 SGD
    4 for 110 SGD
    Much cheaper than the price you buy here in Singapore and most importantly, no need prescription. You only need to pay cash upon delivery. Because there are many orders, we need to arrange the time so it will be suitable for both of us. Thank you for your understanding. If you're interested, please email me:[email protected]

Please email to the above email address. Thank you
    Last edited by JasNg; 20-08-2012, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• derma10
    replied
    Differin

Originally posted by reking View Post
    Anyone willing to sell me a tube of DIfferin gel?
    i got 1 tube of differin gel to let go..

interested pls PM me.

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Loraaa00
    replied
    Originally posted by reking View Post
    I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Differin gel) - http://medshop-365.com Good price and quality.

Leave a comment:

• reking
    replied

Leave a comment:

• snowy103
    replied
    Looking for sample of 5g differin < $4mailed
    do pm me if u are keen to sell.

Leave a comment:

• Shenay
    replied
    cinderalla85 no you don't need a prescription in Msia.

Leave a comment:

• cinderalla85
    replied
    does jb need prescription for differin/retin?

Leave a comment:

• Shenay
    replied
    Hey babe, maybe you can read on for more information
    http://www.differin.com/AboutDifferi...erinWorks.aspx

Leave a comment:

• dovespaniel
    replied
    My colleague passed me a sample jar of Differin product. Dont know what it is called but it's a white cream (not really oily; just sticky after application) that supposedly helps clear/tighten pores. What is it called exactly? Her doc prescribed to her.

Does Differin work well in lighten scar and minimise pores?

Leave a comment:

• huefeel
    replied
    3 years ago when i was in sec 2, i had white heads + black heads on my face (esp forehead) so i visited my gp and she introduced to me differin. at first my skin became really dry + it started to peel but my white heads cleared up eventually. however i still get occasional whiteheads outbreaks so i used them every now and then and stopped after i finished the tube (after a year).

my white heads are now back with vengeance!!! i got my mum to help me get differin from the gp near her office recently but it doesn't seem to work anymore? i don't know if if its because i am using the cream one now?

also, i'd like to know if i can still continue applying toner + moisturizer after applying differin?

i also have zits on my back and i want to know if i have to wash my back before i apply differin?

Leave a comment:

• daphn3
    replied
    hi kaydee, what do you mean by "going into the sun with adapalene on your face is a bad idea. will have dry patches"?

Leave a comment:

• kaydee
    replied
    Five years ago, I got this giant pimple on my face (front and center, right beside my nose grr) that would not leave whatever I did. I tried everything. It's the kind of pimple that has no pus, just red and really hard.

Then my dermatologist gave me adapalene gel and overnight it's gone

As prevention she gave me the cream version which is not as drying. It's applied over the whole face. You're not supposed to use it in the morning as going into the sun with adapalene on your face is a bad idea. will have dry patches

I use it before essence and moisturizer, but I let everything dry first before applying the next product. I sleep in aircon room so can't live without moisturizer.

Leave a comment:

• happyhearts
    replied
    Originally posted by emilkyway View Post
    may i ask what's differin for? does it help to lighten scar or prevent breakout?
    it works to unclog pores and helps in prevention of pimples. it's a synthetic retinoid. HTHs!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X