Estee Lauder WhiteLight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estee Lauder WhiteLight

I have to rave rave rave about the Brightening Mask I tried last night! Got one pack as a freebie so I decided, what the hey, I'll give it a whirl. I put it on right before my shower, left it on for about 20 minutes, took it off & had a nap.

When I woke up a little while later ... my hubby said, "baby, you look good". I was like, "huh?" no makeup & he said I looked good? That's a 1st! I ran to the bathroom to take a look at myself & confirmed, he was right! I looked so rested & my skin looked really great! I would never have thought! I've tried the SKII masks & those didn't give me the same effects. Will be buying the full box tomorrow! They're about $70 for a pack of 6 I think. I am so excited!

Okay ... rave over ...

ooohh....I'm such a weakling when it comes to instant brighteners! Thanks alot for sharing! I will tell my hubby what YOUR hubby said before I use it so that he will say the same thing after I use mine. haaaaaa..... (just kidding about this part!)

Comment

Re: Estee Lauder WhiteLight Brightening mask

WOW, it's sooo much cheaper than the SKII Whitening Mask! I'm a sucker for sheet masks! Hmmm, lemming stirred........and exploded into a full fledge MUST HAVE!!!

Originally posted by atypical
      I have to rave rave rave about the Brightening Mask I tried last night! Got one pack as a freebie so I decided, what the hey, I'll give it a whirl. I put it on right before my shower, left it on for about 20 minutes, took it off & had a nap.

When I woke up a little while later ... my hubby said, "baby, you look good". I was like, "huh?" no makeup & he said I looked good? That's a 1st! I ran to the bathroom to take a look at myself & confirmed, he was right! I looked so rested & my skin looked really great! I would never have thought! I've tried the SKII masks & those didn't give me the same effects. Will be buying the full box tomorrow! They're about $70 for a pack of 6 I think. I am so excited!

Okay ... rave over ...

Comment

Bloody great ... I happily bounced to the Estee Lauder counter today to purchase those masks only to be told that they've been discountinued!! Like, What???!!!

Comment

huh? Discontinued? I was abt to run down to the nearest EL counter....

But I thought EL launched the new improved Whitening series? Sigh....

Comment

Yeah ... that's why the masks are discountinued - to make way for the new whitening series! But the damn thing is, the new "collection" hasn't got any masks (yet) ! What if the new ones arent as good as the old? DRATS!!!

Comment

oh dear...what a BUMMER! I was just going to drop by an EL counter today! :roll:

Comment

Argh ... Atypical, I've sworn off EL ever since Liz Hurley was the spokeswoman.

But I convinced myself now that she's no longer EL's model of choice, I can start wanting EL stuff, and my first will be the Whitening mask.

Now you tell me they're discontinued?!?!?! :pissed:

But I read somewhere that brands discontinue items because they've found better ones to replace them. So perhaps there are better ones around? How is the new Whitening line? No masks? or perhaps still in the works??

Comment

Bloody great ... I happily bounced to the Estee Lauder counter today to purchase those masks only to be told that they've been discountinued!! Like, What???!!!
                  Gosh!! How come all good stuff always discontinued...
                  Duh!! :pissed:

Comment

Argh! :pissed:
                    Was exciting when i read the Brightening on the topic...n now its discontinued....sigh.

Comment

Oh..i'm so excited when you raved, almost want to get it. Never mind Stella, I'm sure there are better ones around since this is discountinued. How about Fancl whitening mask? I may want to try this next.

Comment

Yeah ... that's why the masks are discountinued - to make way for the new whitening series! But the damn thing is, the new "collection" hasn't got any masks (yet) ! What if the new ones arent as good as the old? DRATS!!!
                        That's funny, I just saw an advert in a local magazine (April) and there was an advert on the EL Concentrated Brightening Mask. The sachet is white in colour, part of the new EL Whitelight EX range.

The older sachet is light bluish green in colour. Could you reconfirm the colour of the sachet you used?
                        Last edited by rustybix; 07-04-2003, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Mine is the old one. There's a new version & after drilling the SA today, she said that the new mask is going to be the same. Maybe a improved version.

The new masks are not out in the airport yet due to some shipping problems but I'm getting them when they come in. Anyone wants to share the pack of 6 just to see if this one works?

Comment

Mine is the old one. There's a new version & after drilling the SA today, she said that the new mask is going to be the same. Maybe a improved version.

The new masks are not out in the airport yet due to some shipping problems but I'm getting them when they come in. Anyone wants to share the pack of 6 just to see if this one works?
                            I want!

Comment

hey atypical. just to check, is the pack of 6 also $70? and is this before or after staff discount and gst?

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X