Ultraceuticals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultraceuticals

does anyone here use anything from ultraceuticals? i just realised today that they're australian. i've read plenty of raves about the antioxidant daily moisturiser SPF30+ (in vogue.com.au) and went out to get a sample today.

and today i'll have to join in with all the other raves it's matte on me and doesn't break my sensitive skin out. main ingredients include zinc oxide, parsol 1789, green tea and vitamin E. it's AUD$49 for 100ml.

more information at www.ultraceuticals.com.au

anyway, yeah, thought i'd start a thread about ultraceuticals!

Heh...initially when I saw that name I thought it was a medical procedure..

Comment

Re: Ultraceuticals

Originally posted by claypot
      does anyone here use anything from ultraceuticals? i just realised today that they're australian. i've read plenty of raves about the antioxidant daily moisturiser SPF30+ (in vogue.com.au) and went out to get a sample today.

and today i'll have to join in with all the other raves it's matte on me and doesn't break my sensitive skin out. main ingredients include zinc oxide, parsol 1789, green tea and vitamin E. it's AUD$49 for 100ml.

more information at www.ultraceuticals.com.au

anyway, yeah, thought i'd start a thread about ultraceuticals!
      ooh do they have samples? i tried asking about 2,3 weeks back but they were all out. shall try to go ask for one soon.

Comment

yeah they do! they have the samples on display, even! heh heh.

riverie, i used to stay away from ultraceuticals when i go to the dept store, koz i used to think that ultraceuticals is such a stupid name! but you know lah, it's like loving a boy ... their terrible (insert irritating behaviour) habit becomes endearing. i think i might actually purchase the UADM 30+ when i run out of sunscreen! <3 <3

Comment

hi

I love this brand.
          I have been using the Antioxidant moisturiser as sunscreen for two years. But like i said in the sunscreen thread, Rum gave this the thumbs down.
          But i love it. It isnt oily. It doesnt irritate any sensitive skin at all ( my friend has the most sensitive skin and I introduced to her and she is awfully shocked to see no adverse reaction at all to this)

I had tried sample of Ultra Moisturiser. It makes my skin really hydrated but i stopped using after two nights because I am afraid it might be too rich for my skin. But I might try it again.

I also heard raves about the Even Skin serum, C-10 serum and Antioxidant serum.

I might try the Antioxidant serum but that will have to wait.

I think this is a very good and affordable brand but it is a shame that it is only now that it is becoming more recognized ( well.. at least it is being recognized now).

Comment

i have never heard of this brand before but it sure sounds interesting.

like riv, i also thought it sounds like some chemical treatment.

Comment

heheee

oh dear .. i really don't want to start any big lemmings for myself for ultraceutical products. it seems like i'm hoping from brand to brand, buying the entire range, and then hop to another one when i hear about something else!

Comment

Originally posted by claypot
                heheee

oh dear .. i really don't want to start any big lemmings for myself for ultraceutical products. it seems like i'm hoping from brand to brand, buying the entire range, and then hop to another one when i hear about something else!
                hmm!!!! this is bad..
                maybe you shouldnt buy the entire range. only a few which you are more interested in and try to finish them up before skipping to another one..

Comment

got a sample of the antioxident moisturiser today. got it for my sis actually, coz she's too lazy to use both moisturiser and sunscreen. anyway tried out the tester at the counter and it feels pretty nice, not greasy or anything.

Comment

Ultraceuticals moisturiser SPF30

harlos everyone

Does anyone know a very high protection suncream or has anyone here used the ultraceuticals spf 30+ suncream ... i have just bought it the other day but i am a little concerned about how much protection it will give my skin ...My skin is quite fair so i need to put suncream all the day to avoid ugly freckles!

Comment

hi mark,

in singapore, ultraceuticals is available at the doc so it's not as easily accessible. we also have some sunsreen from japanese brands which can go up to SPF 150!! don't really know about the protection level but it sure sounds potent. next time round, i'll bring a bottle for you to try.

is the ultraceuticals sunscreen oily?

also, have you thought about using lightening products on your freckles? it's pretty difficult to get hold of them in australia since everyone wants to look tanned and glowy. read through the threads and see what you're interested in and i can always send some stuff for you to try.

Comment

I have been using this for two years now. It is very good and doesn't break me out. I introduced this to my friends and they love it too.

Comment

hi michelle,

really? you can only get Ultraceuticals from the doc? They sell it here in David Jones ... The suncream/moisturiser is not oily at all, it just feels very light so i dont know how well my skin is protected when using it ...and i have never really been sure how much is enough? how much should you use on your face in the morning when you apply? my freckles nearly all gone liao .. has taken a number of year ... i used a whitening cream from a skin clinic i used to go to and now using ultraceuticals Vit C cream.
                          I read the Vit C cream is good to reduce and prevent photodamage and improve collagen synthesis in the skin so just thought i would try ... :shout:

Comment

mark, i thought david jones is selling skinceuticals?

the sunscreen sounds good, especially since you say it's non-oily. i'm using one from Cosme Decorte. it's a japanese brand. SPF25 PA++. it's very light as well. yours comes in SPF30 so it should be enough for everyday use. if you play sports, slather on SPF50. i think the plus signs also indicate something but i'm not very sure.

how much did the Vit C and sunscreen cost? *interested*
                            Last edited by michannat; 22-06-2003, 01:55 PM.

Comment

hi fiona,

you have been using for 2 year? that means you must like it
                              Do you just apply in the morning before you go out and how much do you apply? I am just trying to figure out how long one bottle will last me amd i want to make sure i am using enough

Comment

Working...
                              X