Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurlique

Hi everyone

Any idea where Jurlique is available in Sydney & Canberra? My bro is going there next month & I want him to get some Jurlique stuff for me. Thanks!

Re: Jurlique in Australia

Originally posted by starry
    Hi everyone

Any idea where Jurlique is available in Sydney & Canberra? My bro is going there next month & I want him to get some Jurlique stuff for me. Thanks!
    didnt notice any in sydney when i was there last month but there are several in mebourne..

Comment

Grace Bros carries Jurlique and there's a stand alone shop at the Strand (I think).

Alot of those "dutyfree" shops in Chinatown sell it too.

Comment

Thank you ryl & gingerbread

Comment

Thank you ryl & gingerbread
          no worries

actually they do sell Jurlique in singapore.. at orchard emerald i believe..but i think there issnt much of a range..just in case you do you to singapore cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by ryl
            no worries

actually they do sell Jurlique in singapore.. at orchard emerald i believe..but i think there issnt much of a range..just in case you do you to singapore cheers!
            Yeah, it's available in Msia & Spore but it's very much cheaper to get it from Oz I normally get MUA swappers to custom buy for me but since my bro's going there, I'm asking him to get for me

Comment

Yeah, it's available in Msia & Spore but it's very much cheaper to get it from Oz I normally get MUA swappers to custom buy for me but since my bro's going there, I'm asking him to get for me
              lucky you! heh..

Comment

what is good fr this brand n whats the price range?

Comment

there's a jurlique store on george st (i think?) opposite side of the road from taco bell and hungry jacks, nearish liverpool st.

Comment

Originally posted by koala
                    what is good fr this brand n whats the price range?
                    their sunblock is pretty good.. quite nice smelling..

Comment

I luv the Deep Penetrating Cream Mask & Lavender Silk Dust To see the Australian price, you can go to www.jurlique.com.au

Comment

I luv the Deep Penetrating Cream Mask & Lavender Silk Dust To see the Australian price, you can go to www.jurlique.com.au
                        any cleansers from them to rec? for sensitive and combi skin

Comment

Originally posted by ryl
                          any cleansers from them to rec? for sensitive and combi skin
                          Sorry I haven't tried the cleansers but the Avene cleanser for sensitive skin seems to have pretty good reviews. You can check it out at the Avene thread :wave:

Comment

Sorry I haven't tried the cleansers but the Avene cleanser for sensitive skin seems to have pretty good reviews. You can check it out at the Avene thread :wave:
                            currently use avene actually, the gentle gel cleanser

Comment

for those who are interested, my mum actually works in this spa called lagunita which uses jurlique. she's therefore able to get their products cheaper than what you get outside (retail price in singapore).

if anybody's interested in getting any of the products, i could probably get my mum to get them at 10% discount for you guys. just pm me if there's any product you're interested in buying and i'd check the price after d/c.

hope this helps for jurlique fans in cc. heee~

Comment

Working...
                              X