[email protected] / Mode More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] / Mode More

For those who have no idea what is this. It is a shop called [email protected], it is a taiwanese brand, located at Cineleisure level 2. They sell a wide range of skin care products, including some makeup and body care products too. At everything in the shop is $7.90 each!
    Visited the shop yesterday and bought this bright whitening mask, at $7.90 for a pack of 5 masks. Really cheap!
    They have really interesting products, such as their new Tofu range,(whole range of skincare with tofu as one of their ingredients), Green tea range, acne range, whitening range etc.

Re: [email protected]

Originally posted by clpersonal
    For those who have no idea what is this. It is a shop called [email protected], it is a taiwanese brand, located at Cineleisure level 2. They sell a wide range of skin care products, including some makeup and body care products too. At everything in the shop is $7.90 each!
    Visited the shop yesterday and bought this bright whitening mask, at $7.90 for a pack of 5 masks. Really cheap!
    They have really interesting products, such as their new Tofu range,(whole range of skincare with tofu as one of their ingredients), Green tea range, acne range, whitening range etc.
    I read about their Tofu range and got really interested. CL, you must report how their brightening up mask works!

Comment

Re: Re: [email protected]

Originally posted by kare2711
      I read about their Tofu range and got really interested. CL, you must report how their brightening up mask works!
      Tried it last night, been trying too many whitening mask lately that i'm starting to get abit confused!
      Shape of the paper mask is not a 'fitting' as the Kanebo one i had. But it still covered most of the face, so its not a big problem. Didnt cause any problems, slight stinging on sensitive skin, as with all whitening masks i've used. But it not a problem.
      Whitening effect, i'm not very sure though, cos i only used it once. But it would be much more easy on my wallet at $7.90 for a pack of 5! Kanebo one is $18 for a pack of 5.

Comment

Yap.. i also heard of this brand... seems like they are test marketing it in S'pore.. If i'm not wrong, John Little also selling it.. Their skincare is mainly made from natural ingredients..

Comment

hi clpersonal,

How does the brightening mask compared to kanebo clear white? TIA

Comment

Originally posted by flame
            hi clpersonal,

How does the brightening mask compared to kanebo clear white? TIA
            In terms of convenience, Kanebo one is better because each mask is in its own separate pack. But the brightening one is all in the same packaging. So its slightly more troublesome to separate them for each use.
            I also prefer the shape of the Kanebo mask as compared to the brightening one, Kanebo fits my face better.
            In terms of brightening effect, i think kanebo one is slightly better. You gotta try both to decide for yourself, different skin reacts differently.

Comment

In terms of convenience, Kanebo one is better because each mask is in its own separate pack. But the brightening one is all in the same packaging. So its slightly more troublesome to separate them for each use.
              I also prefer the shape of the Kanebo mask as compared to the brightening one, Kanebo fits my face better.
              In terms of brightening effect, i think kanebo one is slightly better. You gotta try both to decide for yourself, different skin reacts differently.
              I used the bright whitening mask after steaming my face yesterday, and it managed to calm my skin and take away alot of the reddness. My skin looked much clearer and brighter!
              Quite impressive for such a cheap deal.

Comment

Saw this brand at Bugis Seiyu.....

Comment

anyone tried the tofu range already? what type of skin izzit for?

Comment

Tried the whitening mask 2 days back. Was quite impressed with the results, as what cl had mentioned. Especially its price!

Comment

WOW!
                      this is gonna give fancl a run for their $$$!!! :wheee:
                      Clpersonal, can u compare this to fancl's? Anything else worth buying from there?

Comment

I didnt try Fancl before, so i cant compare. But most whitening masks have the same effect on me.
                        So i'd rather get the cheaper one!

Comment

I used the bright whitening mask after steaming my face yesterday, and it managed to calm my skin and take away alot of the reddness. My skin looked much clearer and brighter!
                          Quite impressive for such a cheap deal.
                          the whitening mask sounds good! shall go get myself some of that good stuff. it helps that it's what, only $7.90?

i'm quite upset now actually about my current skin colour. i'm apparently a MAC NC 30 and i used to be NC 20. that's before i went and got myself sunburnt a couple of times and now i'm darker. i want tofu skin!

speaking of which, has anyone tried the tofu range?

Comment

the tofu range costs $15.90 and all others cost $7.90

I bought the Mousse Nourishment from the Tofy Range. Find it quite good. Skin appears to be clearer and 'whiter'

It's a bit watery as it is in mousse form But it's not oily non sticky :wheee:

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanic
                              the tofu range costs $15.90 and all others cost $7.90

I bought the Mousse Nourishment from the Tofy Range. Find it quite good. Skin appears to be clearer and 'whiter'

It's a bit watery as it is in mousse form But it's not oily non sticky :wheee:
                              Can this acts as a toner too?

Comment

Working...
                              X